anybody know if this is true?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m embarrassed for NDSU if it is.

Attachments

8EAE967A-0BE4-476D-9C04-67D838BAD4CC.jpg

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be great if those were actually being put out by some republican group to stick it to the libs. Kind of like Christian Laetner and his “I hate Laetner” shirts.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a waste of money. There is so much money that goes into campaigning and political bullshit that could/should be used somewhere else. Comes from both sides.

Tlauz

It's a joke. I laugh at Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton jokes and I can laugh at a Trump joke. People complain about people getting offended too easily but then turn around and get offended. I wouldn't buy it, but I see no problem with someone giving it to someone as a joke.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a joke. I laugh at Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton jokes and I can laugh at a Trump joke. People complain about people getting offended too easily but then turn around and get offended. I wouldn't buy it, but I see no problem with someone giving it to someone as a joke.
Agreed
however, the public university is not a place for it. I would feel the same as if it were that cunt Hillary being the butt of this joke.
I don’t care enough to protest or any liberal bullshit like that, but it’s over the line. I do kinda want to buy a pack of them sweet mints though

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
And Obama was your president.

Sure was. Twice. I didn't care for him either term. But I didn't waste 8 years of my life pissing and moaning about it.

I don't love Trump. He's crude, for a person in such power. However, he is the best we've had in a long time. You can tell, because of how desperate the left is, to get rid of him.

No, that's not true. I don't love or hate anybody, just to spite the people who think differently than me. I like Trump because of what he's doing and done. Same reason I disliked Obama.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
axVTeMv.jpg

So these are also over the line and not at all funny? You guys need to lighten up. "Respect the office"? I'll do that when the guy in the office does.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
12FF6B12-DA9A-4F66-9335-1F5D92256F0F.jpg

So these are also over the line and not at all funny? You guys need to lighten up. "Respect the office"? I'll do that when the guy in the office does.

Fair enough. The mints don't bother me. I'm Norwegian. I can laugh at anybody, including myself. I do get tired of the Trump Hating whining though. I'm sure I disliked Obama less than some dislike Trump, but after about 1 day per term, of feeling cheated, I moved on with my life.

You, Fly Carpin', I like. I see wisdom in a lot of what you post.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76