South Dakota giant poached

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Uncle Ted's show spirit of the wild is a lot if not completely high fence hunting. To want to shoot a caged animal and pay big money to do it is beyond me, don't understand it but I'm a simple man. It does not seem "sporting " to me but whatever.
For the record, I do like Uncle Ted, both his political beliefs and music. Just dont care for his show or for the "sport" of high fence hunting.

Here is Uncle Teds response to dodging the draft, you decide for yourself if you believe him:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Uncle Ted's show spirit of the wild is a lot if not completely high fence hunting. To want to shoot a caged animal and pay big money to do it is beyond me, don't understand it but I'm a simple man. It does not seem "sporting " to me but whatever.
For the record, I do like Uncle Ted, both his political beliefs and music. Just dont care for his show or for the "sport" of high fence hunting.

Here is Uncle Teds response to dodging the draft, you decide for yourself if you believe him:

Pretty much any show filmed in texas is high fence. Maybe aoudad and few other places are not high fence but thats how they manage their game

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do i guess. He is put on a pedestal by many as a conservative icon. He ain't no icon in my mind. Thats all i have to say about that.

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ted has a bunch of hunting violations over the years and some new ones recently. But it's never his fault! It's always some other idiots fault. But the thing that stands out for me is when I saw his VH1 behind the music and during his peak of his popularity his girlfriend was a 15 year old girl and he was in his mid 20's. That makes him a statutory rapist. The girl was even interview and said it was inappropriate. That is when I knew he was a piece of shit, plus the draft dodging and all the other stuff he did and now claims never happened. Not to mention of all the great music that came out of the 70's, Ted's music isn't in that class.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok so Teds no good. How bout Eazy fucking E gimme that nut is a classic. He went from hiv to full blown aids in under three days no one has matched that ever .

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ok so Teds no good. How bout Eazy fucking E gimme that nut is a classic. He went from hiv to full blown aids in under three days no one has matched that ever .

Ill be honest I have a couple nwa songs on iTunes but eazy e was a complete scumbag

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ill be honest I have a couple nwa songs on iTunes but eazy e was a complete scumbag

he dropped some dope rhymes. If i judged musicians on being a scum bag or not would not be very many on my play list.

- - - Updated - - -

my list is full of 90's gangster rap always had the walk man plugged in the boom box pumping the Chronic while balling in the summer time with the homies

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
he dropped some dope rhymes. If i judged musicians on being a scum bag or not would not be very many on my play list.

- - - Updated - - -

my list is full of 90's gangster rap always had the walk man plugged in the boom box pumping the Chronic while balling in the summer time with the homies

fair enough. You got me. The Chronic album is legendary

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Eazy-E, Eazy-E, Eazy-E can eat a big fat dick...well at least that's what Dre said...

Besides...who cares...It ain't nothing but a G thang anyway...

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
guy were your friends drunk? if so totally understandable

"uncle ted's friends" in boot....did you just shit your pants shirly?

oops.jpg

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any word on charges on this guy? FBI gonna do anything? Doubt it.

I heard another good one this weekend. Shazam, a KLND radio DJ, was walking to work south of McLaughlin, and some teen age thugs beat the hell out of him with a BB bat. I guess he laid there for a while. He was taken to a hospital, released, wife took him back, ended up in Biz, and then DIED!! These kids should be up on MURDER CHARGES! Nothing in the news, just Facebook rumors. I guess he knew them, so they know who the are. His family was gonna get Rez justice, that's when they finally picked them up. I'm pretty much just repeating rumors so take it with a grain of salt. A lot of times the news will pick up stuff off of social media, then try to run down a story, hope they do. Too many times this stuff gets swept under the rug.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is in jail still they are waiting on legal stuff this is right from his uncle of sorts. The klnd thing heard about that a few weeks ago to

- - - Updated - - -

Eazy-E, Eazy-E, Eazy-E can eat a big fat dick...well at least that's what Dre said...

Besides...who cares...It ain't nothing but a G thang anyway...

two loked out gangstas going crazy

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is in jail still they are waiting on legal stuff this is right from his uncle of sorts. The klnd thing heard about that a few weeks ago to

- - - Updated - - -

two loked out gangstas going crazy

Loc'd out! haha, I haven't heard that term in decades.

I liked the gangsta rap, back in the day. Summa that old "six in tha mornin'" stuff.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Loc'd out! haha, I haven't heard that term in decades.

I liked the gangsta rap, back in the day. Summa that old "six in tha mornin'" stuff.

people think rap metal was some kinda of new thing then i play body count

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75