South Dakota giant poached

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://timberlakelodge.com/buffalo/

A buffalo is worth about $3000. Timber Lake charges three times that much for a "trophy buffalo hunt". I cannot recall the last time I witnessed someone getting their panties in a wad about it.

If your panties are in a wad you might want to reach back and pull them out.

Their " Trophy Buffalo Hunt " is in the same category as their " Trophy Whitetail Hunt " both are shooting animals in a pen.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about we act like we are all Americans, and live as such. Labeling, segregation, and special perks are a bunch of shit. We all use the American resources, American dreams, and America is for all of us.
Indian, negro, white, mexican, whatever the fuck you think you are. If you live in the USA, we are all Americans, I hope we all start acting like it someday.

Well said JR!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your panties are in a wad you might want to reach back and pull them out.

Their " Trophy Buffalo Hunt " is in the same category as their " Trophy Whitetail Hunt " both are shooting animals in a pen.

This isnt about shooting shit in a pen thats another whole topic. It is about property being stole and how the person should be punished.

I wont pay to high fence shoot but i sure as hell wont tell people what they can and cant do legally on their property. The govt should not legislate ethics of what can be shot or eaten even if i personally dont agree with it

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where's GST when we really need him......::woooot::::woooot:: I'm pretty sure he's came around 180 degrees and now is against HF operations.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Let's be realistic. Deer hunting has turned into a sh!t show. It's a shame that everyone only cares about the horns. Watch a hunting show. They shoot a big buck, walk over to it and simply grab the rack and ooogle for the rack. No mention how how pretty the animals is or how big the body is or how much meat they will get. Just go bonkers on antlers.

I'm not sure what the answer is but this fawning obsession over antlers may be the ruin of outdoors. We are all guilty of it.

uncle ted talks about the meat all the time. Its what a person makes of it. Been a few years since i have shot a whitetail east river but my kid and wife fill the freezer and i have dont enough killing that shooting just a buck doesnt appeal to me any more

I agree about the in general shit show part. In the last couple of hunter ed classes I taught when I got to the part about just being out in the wild watching and enjoying the outdoors being the main part of hunting. The taking wild game being a bonus a lot of kids and adults argued about killing a shooter is what it's all about. o me that is really, really sad and a very poor way to look at hunting.

I know that this may be hard to believe but I've never been a "head" hunter in well over 55 years of hunting. I have killed a few big elk and deer over the years but I've killed a lot more spikes and small bucks. The last buck I killed was a 4X6 as my buddy joked, 4" by 6" he was excellent eating.

I really enjoy my time outdoors hunting, fishing or just sitting and watching nature. If I'm hunting or fishing and harvest an animal or catch some fish that a bonus to a great day. If I don't the day is not ruined or a bad one.

Who is "uncle ted"?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree about the in general shit show part. In the last couple of hunter ed classes I taught when I got to the part about just being out in the wild watching and enjoying the outdoors being the main part of hunting. The taking wild game being a bonus a lot of kids and adults argued about killing a shooter is what it's all about. o me that is really, really sad and a very poor way to look at hunting.

I know that this may be hard to believe but I've never been a "head" hunter in well over 55 years of hunting. I have killed a few big elk and deer over the years but I've killed a lot more spikes and small bucks. The last buck I killed was a 4X6 as my buddy joked, 4" by 6" he was excellent eating.

I really enjoy my time outdoors hunting, fishing or just sitting and watching nature. If I'm hunting or fishing and harvest an animal or catch some fish that a bonus to a great day. If I don't the day is not ruined or a bad one.

Who is "uncle ted"?

cache.php

cat scratch fever

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, ok you mean that pants shittin, no showering, draft dodging piece of shit nugent. Got it, who could possibly care what he thinks?

sure i guess but you know Trump said he had bone spurs to get out of the draft. if i dig hard enough i can find a reason not to like every one. also epstein didnt kill him self

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh, ok you mean that pants shittin, no showering, draft dodging piece of shit nugent. Got it, who could possibly care what he thinks?

sure i guess but you know Trump said he had bone spurs to get out of the draft. if i dig hard enough i can find a reason not to like every one. also epstein didnt kill him self

Trump may have bone spurs but he didn't brag about it in several magazines back in the day.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Nuge shit himself!!! I’m not sure how to handle this tidbit of info.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
some of the closest people in my life have shat themselves

it’s nothing to be ashamed of

#shatmyselftoo

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump may have bone spurs but he didn't brag about it in several magazines back in the day.

I don’t think you would like the answer you find. It’s hypocritical to hate one but not the other for doing especially the same thing. I agree with both guys a lot but some things I don’t. Ted can rip on the guitar

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Nuge shit himself!!! I’m not sure how to handle this tidbit of info.

some of the closest people in my life have shat themselves

it’s nothing to be ashamed of

#shatmyselftoo

He bragged about not showering, shitting and pissing in his pants for a week then reporting for his draft physical. That's a little different than shitting your pants out hunting.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
He bragged about not showering, shitting and pissing in his pants for a week then reporting for his draft physical. That's a little different than shitting your pants out hunting.

What he told you in the sauna seems a bit personal to share on a website....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

So officially nugget got a college deferment the story he told high times was a lie to look cool or what ever. And it was one story in 1977. Probably a liar but he can still rip. I would not be able to listen to music if I hated them because of dumb shit they did. It’s tough to find a guy who does more for veterans than ted does also. Is he a angle he’ll no but neither am I

[FONT=&quot]According to military records, Nugent got a student deferment. As mentioned above, this was a legal means of avoiding service in the military and is not considered draft dodging.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly — as well as Bill Clinton — all got student deferments during the Vietnam War and are not draft dodgers. Clinton also got help from friends in high places and didn't follow through on some promises to avoid service but is legally considered not to have violated the Military Selective Service Act.)

[/FONT]

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm kinda surprised anyone would fall for that. Yeah sure legally not considered but duh....those families had deep pockets. You didn't want to go to war and had the means- you didn't. With $$ and with people in high places they knew how to make it look legit. Dodgers!

So officially nugget got a college deferment the story he told high times was a lie to look cool or what ever. And it was one story in 1977. Probably a liar but he can still rip. I would not be able to listen to music if I hated them because of dumb shit they did. It’s tough to find a guy who does more for veterans than ted does also. Is he a angle he’ll no but neither am I

According to military records, Nugent got a student deferment. As mentioned above, this was a legal means of avoiding service in the military and is not considered draft dodging.

(Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly — as well as Bill Clinton — all got student deferments during the Vietnam War and are not draft dodgers. Clinton also got help from friends in high places and didn't follow through on some promises to avoid service but is legally considered not to have violated the Military Selective Service Act.)

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For what it's worth...

I know a guy (we did not share a sauna or anything else by the way) that did shared a hunting camp with Uncle Ted and he said Nugent is "an arrogant prick".

Nugent can strum a guitar decent though...

And for the record...I've never "shat" myself...well at least not since I've been out of diapers anyway...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm kinda surprised anyone would fall for that. Yeah sure legally not considered but duh....those families had deep pockets. You didn't want to go to war and had the means- you didn't. With $$ and with people in high places they knew how to make it look legit. Dodgers!

my point exactly you cant hate one for doing the same as others. Seems they all had them in a stranglehold with the money backing them

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]“In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user’s journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I never shit my pants to get out of the draft,” says Nugent, good-naturedly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You also told them you took crystal meth before the medical — as a result of which, and I quote: ‘I got this big juicy 4F.'”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Unbelievable. Meth,” he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. “Yes, that’s my drug of choice. You’ve got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“But you did dodge the draft.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You said then that you wanted ‘to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson’. I’d have thought you’d have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Back then, I didn’t even understand what World War II was.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So basically,” — I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent — “you didn’t want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam.”[/FONT]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74