Mexican Massacre ND ties

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously your going to go toe to toe with the cartel over water rights? Lol. That’s as solid a story as Epstein killing himself and Benghazi starting from a video. If they were dumb enough to do that then .....well I’m not gonna go there.

as horrible as the thought is - eventually you have to stand up to them - if not, you're simply a slave/prisoner

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This happened between the states of Chihuahua, and Sinoloa. Those two states have the most lucrative drug routes into the US. These routes, and the land they encompass, are hotly contested by the cartels. This boils down to $$, and there's no combatting it. Snuff out one, or both of those entire cartels, and new ones will pop right back up.

Might as well run around with giant umbrellas trying to stop rain from hitting the ground.

Legalizing drugs in the US would make matters even worse - unless they used every penny of the proceeds to police the entire drug mfg process, from planting the seed to packing the pipe.

It's simple economics. If you could get rid of the profits of the illegal drug trade, you could get rid of illegal drug trade. But until then, it ain't happening.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
as horrible as the thought is - eventually you have to stand up to them - if not, you're simply a slave/prisoner
Stand up to Cartels that are more powerful than the government in a foreign third world country? Good luck with that. They moved south to be able to practice polygamy, now its probably time to high tail it back north, you aren't winning that battle.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stand up to Cartels that are more powerful than the government in a foreign third world country? Good luck with that. They moved south to be able to practice polygamy, now its probably time to high tail it back north, you aren't winning that battle.

so what keeps that crap from taking over the world if nobody ever does?

- - - Updated - - -

this is not the first successful violent organized crime to exist - eventually it gets defeated

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Something doesn't add up here. Whacking innocents for no reason is a sure fire way to get the HEAVY HEAT brought down on you. Gangs know this, Outlaw bikers know this, The Mob knows this, and even the low life despicable drug cartels know a display of violence like this is BAD for business. I think eyexer is correct. There is more to this story.

I agree, In the article it said one of the husbands was fixing the tire when he seen the smoke then heard the explosion. He then drove there to find a burnt up car and dead bodies. The whole while a kid walks 14 miles for help. The Dad was there mins after it happened.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
google cartel vs mormons this seems to be a thing that has not just popped up. I had never heard of it before. I agree there is alot more to the story.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only in liberal country’s and neighborhoods do cartels and gang bangers take over. Doesn’t seem to happen in conservative states with lots of guns and white people. Racist?? No....facts.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been hearing a lot of people on news and radio talk about how the US should take military action against the cartels, this would be a huge mistake. Since the police and government are all part of the cartel with no clue who the enemy is. Build a wall and keep them out is the only solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the weapons these people were killed with were sold to them by Obama??

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only in liberal country’s and neighborhoods do cartels and gang bangers take over. Doesn’t seem to happen in conservative states with lots of guns and white people. Racist?? No....facts.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been hearing a lot of people on news and radio talk about how the US should take military action against the cartels, this would be a huge mistake. Since the police and government are all part of the cartel with no clue who the enemy is. Build a wall and keep them out is the only solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the weapons these people were killed with were sold to them by Obama??

Hmm, I'm not buying all of this. Certainly not the part about white countries not having crime, or gang bangers. And you may be talking about in the US, but I think you might be thinking about some pretty small areas.

In Iran, where they cut off your hand for stealing a pair of sunglasses, there is not a lot of sunglass theft. Conservative values? You bet. Ultra-conservative. They make gun-toting Montanans seem like Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

Also, if you want to find some gang-bangers, check Appalachia, where most of the criminals are white.

I get where you're headed, but I'm not buying all of that.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
This incident was a retaliation for what was posted earlier (above), water rights and against the activist woman. The cartels don't care who, or how many, were involved. They only want their access to the water for their own profits. I suppose the police had held out long past their ability, or for inside political payoff, and this thing went down when the opportunity finally presented itself.

Don't believe that people will go without weapons because of religious belief. It will only be your cloak from the reality. Seventh Day Adventists eat meat in their own home, only to go vegetarian while at the church social. The same goes for Mormon folks when the need for weapons calls for hunting, protection, or criminal activity.

I doubt the Mexican gov't will allow much information to be published within their power. Maybe more information will come out, but I highly doubt the bulk of what REALLY happened will be known. I do know more of the story, but let's wait and see if anything more detailed will come about.

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As far as I'm concerned, they were no longer US Citizens. Let the Mexican Government deal with it.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do know more of the story, but let's wait and see if anything more detailed will come about.

Well, let's hear it. Lots of news articles reporting differing information so I'm curious if/how you know something that we don't....

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walter-Kowalski.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is one thing that is for sure in this whole mess that Epstein didn’t kill him self

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
google cartel vs mormons this seems to be a thing that has not just popped up. I had never heard of it before. I agree there is alot more to the story.

I keep picturing some Amish looking dude with 5 wives yelling at a tattoo faced cartel guy to get off his lawn and it honestly makes me lol. I have a real gallows humor

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80