Founding Member
this is mormons
maxresdefault.jpg

this is amish
amish.jpg

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I see in mexico is isis aka cartels they kill mexicans about 40,000 a year and they have a control of the gov. so we need that wall thick and secure so the rabid dogs cant cross. let mexico clean up there mess we have california and nancy p to deal with.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can appreciate the Mormons. Met a few in my travels. They are typically a good looking bunch with a good outlook on life. I bet their average age of death is considerably higher.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm, I'm not buying all of this. Certainly not the part about white countries not having crime, or gang bangers. And you may be talking about in the US, but I think you might be thinking about some pretty small areas.

In Iran, where they cut off your hand for stealing a pair of sunglasses, there is not a lot of sunglass theft. Conservative values? You bet. Ultra-conservative. They make gun-toting Montanans seem like Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

Also, if you want to find some gang-bangers, check Appalachia, where most of the criminals are white.

I get where you're headed, but I'm not buying all of that.
Well to be clear I never said they don’t have crime or gang bangers although I have never heard of Appalachia gang bangers. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist. I don’t think they are taking over cities or in Mexico’s case the whole country. And that was my point, taking over a city or country. As for Iran being “conservative” I guess you can call it that. That’s a whole different conservatism than what I had in mind. In the US Muslims and liberals align, so there’s that. Are they really conservative?

Even the big cities in Texas are liberal.

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing to keep in mind here is these guys are not members of the Mormon religion at least not in the way you're thinking. These are fundamentalist Mormons they are a break off sect that the mainstream Mormons do everything they can to make sure everyone knows they are not the same thing. That's why they're down in Mexico because they had to leave the United States after polygamy was banned both in the law and shortly there after by the church. As for Mormons and guns there's a reason why Utah is the most gun-friendly state in the country and this very sect of fundamentalist Mormons have petitioned the Mexican Government to loosen gun restrictions so that they could pack arms to defend themselves. Mormons and guns tend to go hand-in-hand.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well to be clear I never said they don’t have crime or gang bangers although I have never heard of Appalachia gang bangers. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist. I don’t think they are taking over cities or in Mexico’s case the whole country. And that was my point, taking over a city or country. As for Iran being “conservative” I guess you can call it that. That’s a whole different conservatism than what I had in mind. In the US Muslims and liberals align, so there’s that. Are they really conservative?

go up in the Smokey mountains they might not be what is the prototypical gang banger but they are some gangsters up there. A guy who was a warden there had some crazy ass stories about the goings on there. Deliverance he said was a high rent area and those people were pretty civilized compared to what he had to deal with haha.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing to keep in mind here is these guys are not members of the Mormon religion at least not in the way you're thinking. These are fundamentalist Mormons they are a break off sect that the mainstream Mormons do everything they can to make sure everyone knows they are not the same thing. That's why they're down in Mexico because they had to leave the United States after polygamy was banned both in the law and shortly there after by the church. As for Mormons and guns there's a reason why Utah is the most gun-friendly state in the country and this very sect of fundamentalist Mormons have petitioned the Mexican Government to loosen gun restrictions so that they could pack arms to defend themselves. Mormons and guns tend to go hand-in-hand.

i read the original leader had 51 kids with 15 women. He must have been a crazy son of a bitch to deal with that. Makes the cartel not that scary

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

And for me to clarify, I'm a white Republican conservative married (to a woman) male. Lest you think I'm a democrat.

In a lot of what we consider the "good old boy" states, there's pretty robust gang/crime/drugs activity. It sure ain't limited to Dee-troit, or Chicago, or Gary, IN.

It's in MO, AR, KY, TN,WV. The list goes on and on. You could say - wherever there's poverty and folks out of work.. The gangs in those places probably look like you and I (maybe less teeth), and don't drive low-riders.

I DO understand what you're saying though.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Only in liberal country’s and neighborhoods do cartels and gang bangers take over. Doesn’t seem to happen in conservative states with lots of guns and white people. Racist?? No....facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Finland Sweden Norway Iceland Switzerland New Zealand Denmark The UK.. Top Liberal countries in the world. How come we don't hear much about the constant gang activity and drug cartels?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finland Sweden Norway Iceland Switzerland New Zealand Denmark The UK.. Top Liberal countries in the world. How come we don't hear much about the constant gang activity and drug cartels?

Because those countries are white LOL

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well Sweden has lots of problems now and a ridiculously high incident of rape which can almost all be traced back to the immigration problem there. Mind you the government says the refugees are not the problem even though over half of the rapes come from people who are foreign-born so imagine how honest that particular government is likely being!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member

I don't believe that liberalism has anything to do with it in these countries. I believe that it has to do with population and location of a lot of the countries you listed. The UK has only about 66 million people and Iceland has like 350K. With that small of a population, the mainstream media doesn't give two shits about them and what happens there. And with that few of people, it would be easier to control gangs and drugs. It bothers me when people think that these other countries compare to the US. Apples and oranges...

The relationship between gangs, drugs, cartel AND the US has to do with supply and demand. The population also plays a role in the balance. There are a lot more people between the US and Mexico than any of those countries. Which, in turn, creates a demand. There are more people in Mexico than the entire UK.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Libs trying to compare the US to small Scandinavia countries is as intelligent as when they try to say NBA/WNBA salaries are proof of gender pay discrimination.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Libs trying to compare the US to small Scandinavia countries is as intelligent as when they try to say NBA/WNBA salaries are proof of gender pay discrimination.

Who was comparing them to the US?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

Many of those Northern European Countries (not including Switzerland and New Zealand of course), are per-capita, very wealthy. That's why.

Not that affluence means no drugs - but probably less drugs. Where you find heavy drug use, you'll find crime.

Former Soviet Union was poor. Lots of drugs. Lots of organized crime. Coincidentally, lots of the criminals are/were white.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe that liberalism has anything to do with it in these countries. I believe that it has to do with population and location of a lot of the countries you listed. The UK has only about 66 million people and Iceland has like 350K. With that small of a population, the mainstream media doesn't give two shits about them and what happens there. And with that few of people, it would be easier to control gangs and drugs. It bothers me when people think that these other countries compare to the US. Apples and oranges...

The relationship between gangs, drugs, cartel AND the US has to do with supply and demand. The population also plays a role in the balance. There are a lot more people between the US and Mexico than any of those countries. Which, in turn, creates a demand. There are more people in Mexico than the entire UK.

Also, we LIVE here, so we pay attention to here. We care what's happening here, and OUR news reports what's happening here. How often do we watch the Rekyavik News? I can tell you, I've seen it nunce.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously your going to go toe to toe with the cartel over water rights? Lol. That’s as solid a story as Epstein killing himself and Benghazi starting from a video. If they were dumb enough to do that then .....well I’m not gonna go there.

Do you have any idea how valuable water rights are to people living in a desert?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooooo, anyone that is planning a winter trip to Mexico, cancel their trip yet?? :;:huh

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76