Mexican Massacre ND ties

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
These drug cartels are nothing but a bunch of animals and need exterminated. Who the hell shoots women and children and then burns their bodies?

Trump has offered military support to combat these animals and the media is going nuts while Obama was selling them the weapons used to kill civilians including women and children and to the media is was mostly a non story.

https://www.kxnet.com/news/relative...-n-d-ties-killed-in-mexico-many-of-them-kids/

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
only one way to take care of rabid dogs...........They should talk to iSiS about that owait?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
This makes me so mad!

Truth - This was intentional. There was no mistake made. What makes me even more mad, the US offers military aid (aka - swoop in and kick the shit out of them...) and Mexico claims they don't want to start a war! If anyone saw what happened when Mexico tried to take one of the cartels people, el chapos son, you'll see why the Mexican gov. is so scared. War is a terrible thing. Nobody wants war. But when this shit is going on, and will continue to go on as long as decent people are standing up to the cartel, something needs to happen to snuff it out.

Also, the reason so many politicians don't want a wall is because of their ties with the cartel. It is going to weaken their grasp on control when they lose all those voters...

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cartel may have just ff'ed with the wrong people. The Mormans are no joke!

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mormons don't believe in guns- at least that was their stance in the documentary about Mitt Romney's relatives that live in Mexico.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cartel may have just ff'ed with the wrong people. The Mormans are no joke!

my brother lives in a culdesac just north of boise. They had these Mormon kids move in who where racing up and down the street and with all the little kids out playing they would not slow down. One of the guys new some one that was Morman and the shot caller for the area talked to him. The next day the moving trucks were there and the kids went around and apologized to every one on the street.

- - - Updated - - -

and they own every business from salt lake all the way up to boise

- - - Updated - - -

Mormons don't believe in guns- at least that was their stance in the documentary about Mitt Romney's relatives that live in Mexico.

Go to the wasatch range on opening day of deer season. Mormons all have guns there

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
my brother lives in a culdesac just north of boise. They had these Mormon kids move in who where racing up and down the street and with all the little kids out playing they would not slow down. One of the guys new some one that was Morman and the shot caller for the area talked to him. The next day the moving trucks were there and the kids went around and apologized to every one on the street.

- - - Updated - - -

and they own every business from salt lake all the way up to boise

- - - Updated - - -

Go to the wasatch range on opening day of deer season. Mormons all have guns there

So some kids were driving fast in a neighborhood and the mormon mafia bosses moved their family out of the neighborhood a day later Aaaaand the mormons own every business from Boise to Salt lake? You sir, can spin a good yarn.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So some kids were driving fast in a neighborhood and the mormon mafia bosses moved their family out of the neighborhood a day later Aaaaand the mormons own every business from Boise to Salt lake? You sir, can spin a good yarn.

The kids were mormons they were not really kids like 20 year olds. Go out there and check it out if you dont believe me they own the majority of the businesses out there.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard they own/control Vegas

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something doesn't add up here. Whacking innocents for no reason is a sure fire way to get the HEAVY HEAT brought down on you. Gangs know this, Outlaw bikers know this, The Mob knows this, and even the low life despicable drug cartels know a display of violence like this is BAD for business. I think eyexer is correct. There is more to this story.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

maybe I’m a dummy but what’s this mean in English? I can’t figure out if the Mormon kids were bad or good

- - - Updated - - -

Ah never mind. I gotcha, took me a sec to put it together

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]Miller told CNN her family has recently been threatened by cartels over where it can travel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"They had stood up to the drug cartels and they did have certain frictions either with the cartels or with neighboring communities over water rights," Castañeda said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Castañeda was Mexico's foreign minister for three years and left office in early 2003.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Their long-standing tensions, and apparently the woman who was driving in the first car that was attacked was an activist. She was someone who was very active in her community, defending her family, her fellow members of the community against cartels, on the issue of water rights," Castañeda said, describing one of the three women killed, without naming her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The former minister also said the larger LeBaron community had been receiving the protection of 90 federal police stationed around the community since 2011 because of tensions between the family and cartels.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That protection was withdrawn to some extent by the current government earlier this year, according to Castañeda. It's unclear whether all 90 policemen were withdrawn or just some of them, he added.[/FONT]

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's no way this was a mistaken identity ambush.......Cartel boss ordered the hit for whatever reason, you don't whack a vehicle full of kids and women, then call it a mistake, No men in any of the vehicles?...something is not right. eyexer is right there's more to this story thats not being told.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turf war between the cartel and organized religion?

I'll place my bets on organized religion winning the long game.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somebody was a rat and paid the price of his family. I may have watched too many Narcos episodes, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Turf war between the cartel and organized religion?

I'll place my bets on organized religion winning the long game.

72 Virgins?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously your going to go toe to toe with the cartel over water rights? Lol. That’s as solid a story as Epstein killing himself and Benghazi starting from a video. If they were dumb enough to do that then .....well I’m not gonna go there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76