Mexican Massacre ND ties

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mexican cartels, which control most of the cocaine and methamphetamine smuggled into the United States, bring an estimated $25 billion to $40 billion into Mexico from their global operations every year.

- - - Updated - - -

we need to change something ---- --- it goes to show you how the US is turning to the dark side.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooooo, anyone that is planning a winter trip to Mexico, cancel their trip yet?? :;:huh
I will be going to Jamaica this Christmas, instead of our annual Cabo San Lucas trip. But this was a coincidental happenstance, as we planned to switch a couple months back. Turns out it was a good switch.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you have any idea how valuable water rights are to people living in a desert?
Absolutely. Are you trying to say she was the one that should be going toe to toe with a cartel?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Absolutely. Are you trying to say she was the one that should be going toe to toe with a cartel?

never know she might have been the shot caller wolf in sheep’s clothing type deal.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mexican cartels, which control most of the cocaine and methamphetamine smuggled into the United States, bring an estimated $25 billion to $40 billion into Mexico from their global operations every year.

- - - Updated - - -

we need to change something ---- --- it goes to show you how the US is turning to the dark side.

Longest line in the Williston WalMart for the last 10 years is the send money out of country line. Seems to me that a service like that should be less convenient for non citizens.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Longest line in the Williston WalMart for the last 10 years is the send money out of country line. Seems to me that a service like that should be less convenient for non citizens.
insane isn't it. start transaction fees on that and pay for a wall in no time

- - - Updated - - -

never know she might have been the shot caller wolf in sheep’s clothing type deal.
discussing this with a couple mormom's I know yesterday women doing that isn't allowed in their world

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
insane isn't it. start transaction fees on that and pay for a wall in no time

- - - Updated - - -

discussing this with a couple mormom's I know yesterday women doing that isn't allowed in their world

thats what she wants you to think and then bam your a burned corpse in the desert while she has her other sister wives burying your ass. Probably working with the local MC down there

- - - Updated - - -

Or she knew that Epstein didn’t kill himself and had proof

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice gun range those Mormons have. Wouldn't mind having one like that. What about the mendodites it's kinda like when we use to have a bunch of shops then Walmart came to town. I am assuming the same thing is going on. Now if the govt legalized the stuff it would be interesting to see the impact. Last time I was mx. The one area went from flies on a quarter of beef hanging open air to a Mercedes dealership, Sam's club and up scale shopping. Everybody driving new Chevy's. In the 20 year span since I was originally down their everything had blown up it looked like the us. My wife use to work out of warez tg she doesn't do that any more. The turning point for all this BS is when the us had that first bad recession. Then the meth started ramping up. And now as we can see it effects everyone. All these little robberies. The dark side is getting old. Maybe how u fight it is to open it up and let em od on the stuff. Idk

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that gun range is as busy as ours this week.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How do you get rid of a rival cartel? Do a real nasty crime on their turf and the drones start flying for free, I mean paid for by the US.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

No, I doubt the Mormon group is using guns to fight over water rights, that seems to be the cartel M.O. though. And by wiping out a group of kids and women, the cartel has sent the message to the ones in charge.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be going to Jamaica this Christmas, instead of our annual Cabo San Lucas trip. But this was a coincidental happenstance, as we planned to switch a couple months back. Turns out it was a good switch.
Not to burst your bubble, but Cabo is likely safer than pretty much any place in Jamaica, Cabo is one of the few places in Mex that i would actually go.

Mexico gets all the news, but popular destinations like Jamaica, Belize, USVI actually have higher crime. Realistically as long as you stay in the tourist areas and don't wander around at night you are most likely fine at all of them.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79