Long time lurker, short time member

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome!

The FNG polishes boats, untangles line, clean guns, always buys coffee and brings cigars to any and all meetings, get togethers, conferences, fishing trips, hunting trips and anything else the members deem necessary.

:;:smokin

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Epstein almost certainly got whacked, but was a sack of shit, so I'm ok with it. Would've been nice to see him take a few down with him, but...
A guy who shoots Savage rifles probably doesn't care much about sparkles...
Deer baiting: I don't own land, so not my thing. If you do, and want to lay out a nice buffet for the deer, so be it.
I like my meat cooked. On the well side of medium well. Likely to be the most offensive answer so far.
Farmers...yeah, not touching this one.
I like Pina colada as much as I like getting caught in the rain. I will admit that one of those pink Kinkys can be pretty tasty, though. Only one--followed by some cheap domestic beer.
I have read the titty sprinkles thread, but am unlikely to use it in a sentence.

This right here should get you some Neg Rep. WTH is wrong with you people??!! Eat a burger!! Cripes

Bullsnake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do prairie dog control as a side business, nothing personal :D Welcome

I'll start off by saying I'm a fan of Savage rifles. Four 17 HMRs, one 17WSM, three 243s, one 270, and one 223 (don't love this one).

I don't recall the other questions typically thrown at us newbies, so I'll leave it at that.

I have three boys involved in everything (it seems), so our time in the great outdoors is sometimes limited by their schedules. Like to get out deer hunting (if we can draw a tag between us) and pop up the ice house when we get the chance.

Not sure I can be offended, but can be offensive, so fire away.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Epstein almost certainly got whacked, but was a sack of shit, so I'm ok with it. Would've been nice to see him take a few down with him, but...
A guy who shoots Savage rifles probably doesn't care much about sparkles...
Deer baiting: I don't own land, so not my thing. If you do, and want to lay out a nice buffet for the deer, so be it.
I like my meat cooked. On the well side of medium well. Likely to be the most offensive answer so far.
Farmers...yeah, not touching this one.
I like Pina colada as much as I like getting caught in the rain. I will admit that one of those pink Kinkys can be pretty tasty, though. Only one--followed by some cheap domestic beer.
I have read the titty sprinkles thread, but am unlikely to use it in a sentence.

yep that is some bullshit right there. Might just want to delete the account and go join fishingbuddy.com

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
cache.php

^^^^ actual footage of Prairie Doggin' visiting NDA

Are you sure that's not GST after the boot

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Section lines are open game. Meant to be driven on.
Slot limits don't mean much to me, as I'm not the kind of guy who catches fish.
From SE ND.
Figured the steak thing would chap some hides on here, so better get it out there.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Steak cooked over medium rare should affect your credit score and get you banned from entering non gay bars. That being said welcome to this highly dysfunctional family and enjoy the ride. Sometimes mommy and daddy yell at each other too much and it makes me cry, but it’s all good in the end.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'd just put a heavy layer of that pink Himalayan salt on it, let it sit for a week in the hot sun, then throw it out and eat my well done steak.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only questions that really need answering are:

1) NDSU or UND
2) Docked or undocked
3) Do you consider a silver Lab an actual dog breed
4) Who was your Jedi master that taught you bullhead fishing skills (prerequisite for all NDA members)

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

Do you prefer the flavor/texture of steak w/no pink? Have you tried Med-Rare or does the whole idea of a "pink in the middle" steak repulsive?

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1)NDSU. Setting sports aside, if you're on this site you are far more likely to find like-minded individuals at NDSU.
2) Undocked.
3) If you want it to be.
4) Self taught on the banks of the Jamestown Reservoir in my youth.

- - - Updated - - -

"Have you tried Med-Rare or does the whole idea of a "pink in the middle" steak repulsive?"

​I'm not quite foolish enough to say I'm repulsed by anything that is "pink in the middle.'

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you have any questions regarding weather, snow geese, hydrology, amd the history of literally anything dean nelson is your guy and if he cant asnwer it his brother nean delson will likely chime in.:;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77