ISO a Vizsla stud

Does anyone in this group have or know of a quality Vizsla male for stud service. Thankyou

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got one shooting blanks. I didn’t want his genes getting passed on. He wouldn’t even make a good cat.

Perch_herder

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both of these girls came out of the same litter. They will be three in March and continue to impress me. We got them from Doran Link (AKC Registered) out of Golden Valley. I am not sure if he provides the service you are looking for but may have some information for you.
Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 8.14.46 PM.jpg

Founding Member
Founding Member
I work with Doran and my mom just used his stud dog as well. :;:thumbsup

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only think he does well; destroying shit. His only saving grace is that my kid can tug on his ears, steal his bone, mess with his food and he won’t growl.

I can vouch for the lightning-speed of this dog. With the lift-gate open on the back of my SUV, the dog can run through a puddle, through the back two rows, up onto the dash, and back out again before you can even holler.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'll give a nod to big j he does'nt care big ,fat or small he's game just ask sota

Last edited:

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got one shooting blanks. I didn’t want his genes getting passed on. He wouldn’t even make a good cat.

I would bet a adult beverage I have a dumber dog than you....
7 year old black lab, female. will rummage through bathroom garbage when its that time of the month for my wife and dig them out and rip them to shreds on the floor. 2) we have a garage cat/mouser any chance this dog gets she will literally go into the liter box in the garage and eat cat shit.... dumbest fucking dog I have ever met. I often wonder why shes even still around and then you watch the boys play power rangers, rodeo, hunting ( shes the dead deer, moose elk) whatever and that is her saving grace I guess....
sorry to sidetrack the thread haha

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would bet a adult beverage I have a dumber dog than you....
7 year old black lab, female. will rummage through bathroom garbage when its that time of the month for my wife and dig them out and rip them to shreds on the floor. 2) we have a garage cat/mouser any chance this dog gets she will literally go into the liter box in the garage and eat cat shit.... dumbest fucking dog I have ever met. I often wonder why shes even still around and then you watch the boys play power rangers, rodeo, hunting ( shes the dead deer, moose elk) whatever and that is her saving grace I guess....
sorry to sidetrack the thread haha

I much enjoyed the "my dog is so dumb" thread for a few years ago. The one that stuck with me, more than any other, is the dog that chewed the drain spigot off of the hot water heater, resulting in the tank to run water onto the floor for hours and hours.

After searching 4 states for a quality reputable stud, we chose Anderson Kennels (Thankyou Bigv). We are confident this pairing will produce hunting ability, good temperament and family companions. If calculations are correct, we should have puppies available and ready for new homes the first week in April.

Wow.....6 boys and 5 girls. We were not expecting 11.

Perch_herder

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's awesome. You will have to share some pics when they start running around. We are going to start looking for a pup to add this upcoming fall so timing is a bit off for us. Will you dock their tails?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74