Well its ~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Started all ready,dumb asses on upper red lake ice fishing went sailing,recue followed,couple inches of ice and they can't resist just for a couple of fish

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya the weather hasn't been consistent enough for my comfort levels. No thank you!

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems it happens every year either there, LOW or superior. Gotta be first out there to get clicks on your youtube channel ya know.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup,every year,last year rescue folks left a snow mobil,atv as they plunked dumb asses off the ice berg on red lake,I floated once with a film crew on mille lacs years ago was with dave genz 8"s of ice on a windy morning,wind shifted (20mph wind) out 3 miles(walked) unnerving to see white caps between you and shore

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup,every year,last year rescue folks left a snow mobil,atv as they plunked dumb asses off the ice berg on red lake,I floated once with a film crew on mille lacs years ago was with dave genz 8"s of ice on a windy morning,wind shifted (20mph wind) out 3 miles(walked) unnerving to see white caps between you and shore

Did a work-project in Onamia this past spring. T-shirt weather here in Bismarck. Mille Lacs was covered in ice. Next morning the wind had shifted, and there was a LOT of open water on the west shore.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do people gotta be so stupid? Do they really lack common sense that bad? I guess so.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya never know... you might catch a couple 14 inchers.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
been on the ice daily for the last 4 days, when did ya'll become giant pussies?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
No thanks, still got fury critters to bait without having to worry about accidentally doing the polar bear plunge ;)

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
been on the ice daily for the last 4 days, when did ya'll become giant pussies?
Well with highs in the 40's and lows above freezing for a 72 hour window what little ice we have will be taking a beating! Ice does not take kindly to lows above 32 and with little ice to spare and allot of water still on the move making for thin areas you wouldn't normally have I will definitely be staying clear for awhile!The

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going out on thin ice not only puts your life at risk, but the lives of those that will try to save your stupid ass if you fall through. No fish is worth someone's life. Think a bit before you act. Be Safe!!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well with highs in the 40's and lows above freezing for a 72 hour window what little ice we have will be taking a beating! Ice does not take kindly to lows above 32 and with little ice to spare and allot of water still on the move making for thin areas you wouldn't normally have I will definitely be staying clear for awhile!The

I would have thought the same, but yesterday as ugly as it looked not even a crackling sound. Rain in the forecast is concerning. To be clear, I am walking out and drowning minnows, no need to go all "dad" on me.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw ATV tracks heading onto a couple small lakes in central ND yesterday...also saw some ducks nearby...no thanks

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have thought the same, but yesterday as ugly as it looked not even a crackling sound. Rain in the forecast is concerning. To be clear, I am walking out and drowning minnows, no need to go all "dad" on me.
Allot of melt water out there this morning.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
thinking of heading to Audabon, adventure itch more than anything

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Musky,oh sure thats what they tell they're old lady "got 8"s for ya" in reality 3"s maybe....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74