Youtube Channels to Check Out

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
All this Coronovirus bullshit and stupid people panic buying has me on a gardening/hydroponic growing kick. Hoping to get to the point where we can grow enough fruits/veggies to not really need to go to the store for much. That being said I've been doing a lot of research on it and stumbled across the Arms Family Homestead channel on Youtube and they have some very good information pertaining to most everything related to homesteading/living off what you can produce...

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All this Coronovirus bullshit and stupid people panic buying has me on a gardening/hydroponic growing kick. Hoping to get to the point where we can grow enough fruits/veggies to not really need to go to the store for much. That being said I've been doing a lot of research on it and stumbled across the Arms Family Homestead channel on Youtube and they have some very good information pertaining to most everything related to homesteading/living off what you can produce...
Saw a good video of a guy that built greenhouses in Nebraska where they grow organic citrus year round. They use geothermal heat to keep the green house at the right temp year round. They make money too after considering all the expenses.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77