TMZ blames dead dad who was a hunter

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/15/santa-clarita-saugus-high-school-shooter-dad-heart-animal/

You seriously got to be kidding me. I guess the kids of everyone on this site will be the next school shooters. This is low for even TMZ but seriously?!?!?

I like how this breaking news is no longer being talked about on the mainstream media because the shooting occurred with a CA compliant .45 caliber pistol......

- - - Updated - - -

The father of the 16-year-old who killed two of his classmates in a terrorizing school shooting was an avid hunter who had no problem posing with his kills.

We've obtained photos of shooter Nathaniel Berhow's dad, Mark, on various hunting and shooting excursions. While most of the photos are pretty standard -- two of them are particularly disturbing -- one of Mark posing with a dead goose and another that shows him holding what appears to be the heart of a freshly killed animal.

Mark died in 2017, and his obituary read, "An avid sportsman, he loved big game hunting and fishing of all kinds."

In another photo, Mark poses with his family, including Nathan, during an apparent hunting trip. A former childhood friend of Nathaniel told KTLA Mark used to make his own bullets.

As we reported, Nathan opened fire at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita, CA Thursday, killing two students. Berhow allegedly turned the gun on himself, but is still in custody and being treated at a local hospital.

Berhow acted alone, using a .45 semi-automatic pistol.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice thing is go to the comments and see how bad they are getting ripped!

Then again, in the words of PT Barnum, there's no such thing as bad publicity. Clicks are clicks. When what is said is of no consequence, as long as it generates some buzz, we are in trouble.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76