TWO Taggers

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have had 8 outings so far with rifle and only have this Friday and Sunday left to get it done, still been a fun year of siting and learning. I guess at least if I don't get it done with rifle I can go to muzzleloader (will probaby borrow my buddy's thats just sitting) which I have never shot anything with so it that can still be fun. Still got the bow tag in the pocket as well

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have had 8 outings so far with rifle and only have this Friday and Sunday left to get it done, still been a fun year of siting and learning. I guess at least if I don't get it done with rifle I can go to muzzleloader (will probaby borrow my buddy's thats just sitting) which I have never shot anything with so it that can still be fun. Still got the bow tag in the pocket as well

Did you also draw a muzzy tag? I don't think you can use your rifle tag in the muzzy season unless its a gratis but I could be wrong

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you also draw a muzzy tag? I don't think you can use your rifle tag in the muzzy season unless its a gratis but I could be wrong

Sorry, I have a gratis. They way this deer season has gone starting with archery I should end up with a really good story/year in review, one I will not forget any time soon

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74