FFS really

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love mustard of all kinds. I won't touch ketchup.

Only two things make me want to throw up....ketchup and cantaloupe. Haha.

I concur every year i try cantaloupe just thinking i might like it and nope still tastes horrible

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's hard to get good cantaloupe in Bismarck, unless you raise it yourself. However, every fall there's a shipment of Musk melons out of SD that are really, REALLY delicious!

The problem with most melons is that people buy and eat them. They tend to get picked before they are ripe and while edible, they just are plain mehh unless you let them sit on the counter for a few days.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't like tomatoes, but I like ketchup and certain kinds of salsa. Garden salsa? NOPE. If it tastes like a raw tomato, yuk!

- - - Updated - - -

I love mustard and I'll eat cantaloupe if it's in front of me. I won't go out of my way for it...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mustard is the red headed step kid of condiments. It’s the turd in the punchbowl, the mushky in the livewell

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Johnr, How in the hell can you feast on a hotdog or brat without mustard. Damned near communistic ifn ya ask me.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have 5 different kinds\flavors of mustard in the fridge. 4 giant green olives in in a beer with clam juice or chopped up on a pizza are great. Black olives are ;:;barf

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When my wife and I first started dating she made an entire loaf of bread into sammiches, just as I am entering the room I see her putting mustard on the last sammich of the bag. I kindly ask “did you put mustard on all them ham sandwiches “. She of course did. I then let her know I would not be eating any of those during our day of ice fishing, and asked if she would mind making a couple more without mustard. Turns out that was the last of her bread supply, but Hugo’s was just down the street, and let her know in the time it would take her to get there and back would be about the same time it was going to take me to load up all the rest of the gear.

somehow when she made the trip to the store at 4:30 am and bought more bread, is the exact day I knew this was going to be my wife.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
When my wife and I first started dating she made an entire loaf of bread into sammiches, just as I am entering the room I see her putting mustard on the last sammich of the bag. I kindly ask “did you put mustard on all them ham sandwiches “. She of course did. I then let her know I would not be eating any of those during our day of ice fishing, and asked if she would mind making a couple more without mustard. Turns out that was the last of her bread supply, but Hugo’s was just down the street, and let her know in the time it would take her to get there and back would be about the same time it was going to take me to load up all the rest of the gear.

somehow when she made the trip to the store at 4:30 am and bought more bread, is the exact day I knew this was going to be my wife.

you ghoul

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got any pictures of the birthday girl in her birthday suit?? :;:smokin ;:;rofl

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
923C6E6E-8E4B-4290-999E-6004397B2632.jpg
last summer when she was just a kid.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA