impeachment? really?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
gotta hand it to ole Donnie,he ain't a quiter....can't get away from politics these days but came across this read,the real cover-up story,read bits and pieces and figured the dems are running like rats trying to save they're jobs which they don't deserve IMOP.But the real cover up story I suspect trump was digging in to.......

a Summary for those of you who care to know the REAL reason why the House of Representatives are calling for impeachment of President Trump.
Hunter Biden is former Vice-President Joe Biden’s son. He is 45 years old with a long history of drug abuse. Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military in 2014 for testing positive for cocaine. Shortly after that he was appointed to the board of directors of Burisma, Ukraine’s largest private producer of gas.
Two weeks before he was appointed, his father the Vice President of the United States encouraged Ukrainian leaders to place him on their board. Hunter Biden has ZERO experience or knowledge in the gas industry or in the Ukraine. He was paid $50,000 a month for his position on the board and a money transfer of 3 MILLION dollars was made from the Ukraine through Latvia, Cyprus, and finally to the US into accounts owned by Hunter Biden.
The top prosecutor in the Ukraine was investigating corruption and was getting ready to interview Hunter Biden regarding his dealings with Burisma and the apparent money laundering of the 3 million dollars. Before hunter Biden could be interviewed Joe Biden leaned on the Ukrainian government and threatened to withhold over 250 MILLION in US foreign aid unless the prosecutor was fired. The prosecutor was fired. The investigation into hunter Biden and Burisma ended, the Ukraine got the financial aid.
Hunter Biden was also involved in a deal with China where his father the Vice President was working on US business. This deal netted hunter Biden over 1.5 BILLION dollars! That story will bust wide open next. I mean what would cause China to hand over 1.5 BILLION dollars to a known drug addict who just happens to be the son of the Vice-President? Think that through America. It gets worse!!
The Vice-President Joe Biden took his son Hunter on Air Force Two with him to China in 2013. Ten DAYS after that trip, the Bank of China signed this deal with Hunter Biden’s company for over a 1.5 BILLION DOLLARS!! Some of this money went to a company called Henniges who makes very sensitive military equipment for the US military.
Wanna know who else was involved in the China deal as Hunter Biden’s Partners? You can’t make this stuff up people! While John Kerry was Secretary of State his stepson Chris Heinz and mob boss Whitey Bulger’s nephew Billy Bulger we’re partners in the company along with Hunter Biden. Wow right? The sons of the two most prominent decision makers in America!! How did that escape scrutiny!!
Amazing how the media isn’t even a tiny bit interested in this, and how as soon as it starts getting reported, they start impeachment proceedings against President Trump! They are hoping no one is paying attention, that the American people are too stupid, lazy, indifferent, and apathetic to pay attention. Don’t be one of those Americans. For goodness sake wake up and start actually thinking again instead of letting the media tell you what and when to be outraged about. Good grief what has happened to critical thinking?? Do most people even know they are merely pawns?

Last edited:

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What makers you think the Dems have any interest in this information? Will be interesting if any of this ever gets investigated. There is no help from most of the news agencies.

Remember Watergate? There were actually a couple news reporters that sensed something was amiss and kept digging until they finally had some proof of wrong-doing. No rumors or false reports. Actual facts that reporters used to dig for. No longer the case in many instances and it's causing huge problems for our country.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
all I see in this is TERM LIMITS enough of the bs lifers Nancy and schumer need to go away they can't take care of there own districts.
The fore fathers would have a hell of a lot of people hanging from the liberty tree.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This entire debacle has made me appreciate the pineapple surprise with vague regret

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
And to think there are still supporters of the demoncrats on this site. I guess if corruption is your thing...

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really like Jordan! I would pay to watch him drill take downs on Shifty Schiff!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could go into a long diatribe about it but in the end we all know epstein didnt kill him self

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me wonder what Sondland did to make him agree to sell out his own country.

Check the Lolita Island flight logs.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
R.D. dems could careless about this biden fiasco,just thought the story was interesting if true heads need to roll starting with creepy joe

- - - Updated - - -

Sum1 and around the country,hell supporters for the hildabeast still

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't imagine how pissed off I would be, and for how long, if they were successful at impeaching Trump.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched a clip where Kamala Harris said she will bring back the "Obama Coalition". Funny how it seems like they don't campaign for the American people's vote, they are our for the backing of the deep state and corruption.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched a clip where Kamala Harris said she will bring back the "Obama Coalition". Funny how it seems like they don't campaign for the American people's vote, they are our for the backing of the deep state and corruption.

Spot on,harris another lefty with race under tones "Dim-light" comes to mind

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56