Are you Nodakers killing any deer? ** Crickets**

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
EE3FF34F-F5DD-418E-9085-E3F15FF29AA2.jpgScored at 144 5/8. Not my biggest but what a fun hunt

- - - Updated - - -

151052F3-B774-4DB2-B0A1-56B8C48C407F.jpgJust another view

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Love the no NR until Oct idea, also 600 NR any-antlered archery is absurd since almost all of those end up as Badlands Muley tags.

Where did you find that info? Almost every NR archery hunter I know is hunting the family land for whitetails. I would guess that is where the majority of the NR tags are used; but I’m open to and welcome all data!

A delayed NR opener is an idea that may actually have a chance to move forward as long as it’s limited to public land (kinda like the pheasant law). I think it’s DOA if you try to push it to private land too.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where did you find that info? Almost every NR archery hunter I know is hunting the family land for whitetails. I would guess that is where the majority of the NR tags are used; but I’m open to and welcome all data!

A delayed NR opener is an idea that may actually have a chance to move forward as long as it’s limited to public land (kinda like the pheasant law). I think it’s DOA if you try to push it to private land too.

NR Whitetail Archery is unlimited and anybody who is just hunting "family land whitetails" as you say would just be buying those. The NR any-antlered tag is limited, the amount of tags is set as 15% of the previous seasons Mule deer gun tags. In 2019 there was 607 of these tags available, they sell out every year and about 600 of those people end up in the badlands hunting Muleys.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
NR Whitetail Archery is unlimited and anybody who is just hunting "family land whitetails" as you say would just be buying those. The NR any-antlered tag is limited, the amount of tags is set as 15% of the previous seasons Mule deer gun tags. In 2019 there was 607 of these tags available, they sell out every year and about 600 of those people end up in the badlands hunting Muleys.

Right on man. Thanks for clarification.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79