Tesla Cybertruck

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does it come standard with a flux capacitor? I can't tell from the pics.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just had a thought: would off-peak electric customers potentially be able to "fill up for less" than folks on the grid paying full-rate electric?

you mean drive your gasser down to the charger with a big a$$ battery, charge it, take it home and plug it into an electric heat system to heat your house?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
No...I mean for customers on off-peak electric, they pay less for their electric because the energy company ripples them, forcing them to have a backup heat source in the process. The rate for their electric is reduced altogether, not just what is used to heat the home. So theoretically if a customer was on off-peak, they could "fill up" (aka plug their car in at home) cheaper than the next guy over who isn't an off-peak customer.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will wait for the one that you just dump your household trash in and it run's on that. Seen that somewhere.;:;boozer

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No...I mean for customers on off-peak electric, they pay less for their electric because the energy company ripples them, forcing them to have a backup heat source in the process. The rate for their electric is reduced altogether, not just what is used to heat the home. So theoretically if a customer was on off-peak, they could "fill up" (aka plug their car in at home) cheaper than the next guy over who isn't an off-peak customer.

I believe it was MDU that did have some sort of a discounted rate if you had an electric vehicle charger in your home. I inspected one

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67