Founding Member
Founding Member
Teamwork, dat is good to see...

C5ldTRjUsAAgXdC.jpg

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Horns sure make some people go crazy.
What is that above the pickup in the sky? Kinda looks like a gun with a scope and it is out of focus. Guessing it isn't but looks strange.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was guessing that it's a rock chipped windshield. But I must admit, I like your interpretation better.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wondered, too. Decided it was a rain drop on camera lenses. Not sure, but that's my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Rock chip makes more sense.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
saw that yesterday he was making the rounds down shooting around mound city sd to

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wisconsin plate?

The Facebook post yesterday was saying Kansas. A guy was running the plate # for service records and the vehicle description matched up with Kansas. Someone please correct me if I’m spreading rumors and I’ll delete or modify.

My question is does a police department have access to nation-wide license plate databases? It seems like this should’ve been a pretty easy one. Regardless, excellent work to all parties. Hopefully see that pickup and cooler at auction next spring!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone can find more info on this douche bag, please do share. Like to know his lame ass excuse for doing what he does.
Take his truck for sure.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Horns sure make some people go crazy.
What is that above the pickup in the sky? Kinda looks like a gun with a scope and it is out of focus. Guessing it isn't but looks strange.

I agree. Musta hit a heckuva bump, to make a rifle fly that high out of the truck!

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Rock chip in the windshield. Comes standard in every Nd vehicle with more than 10,000 miles

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Facebook post yesterday was saying Kansas. A guy was running the plate # for service records and the vehicle description matched up with Kansas. Someone please correct me if I’m spreading rumors and I’ll delete or modify.

My question is does a police department have access to nation-wide license plate databases? It seems like this should’ve been a pretty easy one. Regardless, excellent work to all parties. Hopefully see that pickup and cooler at auction next spring!

That's what was on FB yesterday on a couple different pages but not sure which ones but I saw two different posts one listed it as a white dodge but this is all I can find today

poacher.jpg

Airwolf1972

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone can find more info on this douche bag, please do share. Like to know his lame ass excuse for doing what he does.
Take his truck for sure.

From what I know they were from Kansas and had been trespassing and shooting across quite a large area along the state line.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably just a young guy, hit a rough patch, grew up poor because of minimum wage

he was probably going to community college part time, just needed to eat - was about to turn his life around I hear

then the angry old white guys took that all away from him

hope you people are proud of how you scuttled this poor guy's comeback dreams

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably just a young guy, hit a rough patch, grew up poor because of minimum wage

he was probably going to community college part time, just needed to eat - was about to turn his life around I hear

then the angry old white guys took that all away from him

hope you people are proud of how you scuttled this poor guy's comeback dreams

He has a yeti he could have payed for a semester of college instead of keeping his beer cold the whole semester.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74