Michael Bloomberg for President

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bloomberg doesn’t have a chance. Doesn’t scare me one iota. Mark my words Michelle Obama will be stepping into this race. Now that is a scary thought. Demoncrats will show up in droves to vote for this man/woman.

- - - Updated - - -

And she will get %99 of the black vote which Trump has slowly been picking away at.

I don't think she could take away the black vote T-rump has won. His victories aren't just empty promises. His numbers speak pretty loud for what he's done. The O-man-bamas on the other hand are full of so much shit that they won't have a chance. Even mooch-ell! I'm in a "glass is half full" mood right now soooo....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah hell, I'd vote for him.

Right after I get my unscheduled lobotomy. Fugging salt flavored douchebag!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bloomberg doesn’t have a chance. Doesn’t scare me one iota. Mark my words Michelle Obama will be stepping into this race. Now that is a scary thought. Demoncrats will show up in droves to vote for this man/woman.

- - - Updated - - -

And she will get %99 of the black vote which Trump has slowly been picking away at.

Michelle can’t speak. Hard to get the job without speaking skills.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
She has one of the slyest speakers right in her own house. I’ve told more than a few that I know that the crew currently running doesn’t really make me think they could unseat President Trump, but if Michele runs there could be problems for him

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Mrs. Obama won’t run against Trump. I think the DNC knows they have little chance of beating Trump in 2020 which is why they are already throwing Hail Mary’s to try to beat him. However I wouldn’t be surprised to see a candidate like Michele run in 2024 when they aren’t facing an incumbent Donald Trump.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75