Well go figure~

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Key word here, ASSIMILATION! Without it I wouldn't accept anyone into our country. These are our rules, if you can't play by our rules you can't be here. Look at what is happening to the other countries that let too many refugees in. It's not good...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
bismarck meeting never went down.. too many people had to move it to another floor and the livestream didnt work so it broke open meetins laws so metting was postponed.
it was a very sneaky attempt as it wasnt even under the "discussion" adgenda but the "consent" adgenda meaning there wasnt gonna be any talks just consent. go to Rick Beckers facebook page and he has a very good listen on how sneaky that shit got and all the questions that need answers.

- - - Updated - - -

FWIW the numbers reported are only primary refugees meaning Husband wife for instance it does not count "secondary" refugees meanign all other relatives that resettle so when LSS posts 25 they mean 25 primary they really have no fucking clue how many secondary came with...... go listen to beckers posts youll be pissed

- - - Updated - - -

only person that spoke was the lady from LSS no one else got to speak at the bismarck meeting thus far.

Anb she called all of us racist

- - - Updated - - -

BISMARCK, N.D. - Burleigh County commissioners have rescheduled a public meeting to decide whether to provide written consent to Lutheran Social Services to continue to allow resettlement of refugees in the county.
This comes after a Monday night meeting was packed with citizens wanting to learn more.
The meeting is now set for next Monday, December 9 at Horizon middle school's cafetorium at 6 p.m.

Last edited:

Nmariner

Established Member
The sad thing is I know of two young women here on work visas one from Jamaica and one from Thailand that worked their way up to management positions at restaurants that were denied permanent citizenship and had to/have to return home. How many other hard working people are trying to get into this country are denied?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you ever heard the story of the Indian and the snake?

There was this young indian brave that was out hunting high on a mountain alone. He stepped over a log only to be startled by a rattle snake. The snake was cold and probably going to die. As the brave examined the snake, the snake spoke to the young brave and said, "take me down the mountain where it's warm or I'll die". The brave was hesitant, knowing the danger, but the snake promised he wouldn't bite. So, out of compassion, the brave wrapped up the dieing snake in his shirt and hauled it down the mountain. When they reached the bottom, the snake was now warm and out of harm's way. As brave put the snake down and it bit him, fatally wounding him. As the brave lay there dieing, confused as to why, he asked the snake why he bit him. The snakes response, "you knew what I was when you picked me up".

Unless we can be sure that people aren't going to be dangerous to the people of the United States or our way of life, I believe we can't risk letting them in. If people from other countries are willing to play by the rules, meaning they have to assimilate to our way of life to a certain point, then they are welcome to come. I agree that we have a broken system and I believe that could be by design(different argument for a different thread). I believe in helping people but I'm not going to let a child molester stay at my house just because he's homeless(just an example). There's a lot of work to be done with our immigration regulations. Don't just let them in...bad idea...

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
This coming from a dumb ass bitch that fails to see the Big picture,goddamn "snowflake"

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated -

And she called all of us racist

- - - Updated - - -

BISMARCK, N.D. - Burleigh County commissioners have rescheduled a public meeting to decide whether to provide written consent to Lutheran Social Services to continue to allow resettlement of refugees in the county.
This comes after a Monday night meeting was packed with citizens wanting to learn more.
The meeting is now set for next Monday, December 9 at Horizon middle school's cafetorium at 6 p.m.

trying to slide this by you folks,nip it before its to late

Last edited:

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I see tonight's Burleigh County commission meeting is being televised statewide on Bek TV

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
no "shit?" locals get to vote? unreal this passed.Oh I see the folks that are all in are folks from shithole countries already in this county must be the majority of this county population.....goodluck folks,floodgates are open you poor souls,,next your taxes will jump,been there seen it happen

Last edited:

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
bitner and peluso were the nay votes,
vote accordingly next election fellas.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like an opportunity for anyone wanting to run for a commissioner position in Burleigh given the negative sentiment out there on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

no "shit?" locals get to vote? unreal this passed.

I believe the edict to allow locals a say on these types of refugee resettlements was done via an Executive Order by President Trump.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bullshit, we need to take of our own first, throw these worthless purple people eaters out

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking at the LSS web page shows a few of their board members living in Bismarck, maybe they should make the somalis be their next door neighbors. Also the commissioners that voted in favor of this should get some new neighbors as well.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
If all of these people are coming here and getting jobs and contributing to North Dakota's economy, How in the hell does it cost us $52 million dollars annually??????

From the Bismarck Tribune article linked above:
Lutheran Social Services did tell him that refugees cost North Dakota $52 million annually.

During fiscal 2017, there were 2,983 refugees in the state enrolled in traditional Medicaid, costing $14.4 million, according to a study by the state Legislature’s Human Services Committee. In addition, 4,295 refugees enrolled in a supplemental nutrition assistance program, costing $5.6 million.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I also found it interesting when a lady brought up that LSS was very slow or had not paid for immunizations last year, LSS lady did not address that .

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
To think Burgum could have stopped it at his level and didn't makes Me think he is a Democrat in a Republican suit!!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder if Burgum and his old lady know they are going to be deep shit next election

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75