How does one become an NDA Legend?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
On the talk of member level....wth does one with 77,000 odds points only have VIP status and a trep like Kentucky Windblower with 17,000 odd points achieve an Utimate VIP status???? Please explain Vollmer, this is confusing.

Good question. Something isn't right there.
I'll take a look under the hood.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe you need more reps!

Don't know Lycan, but that could be, I've received 2 pos and 3 negs reps. But there's nothing to be read about how the member status is achieved or if the reps affect it. But do know someone on the site has a hatred for me.....don't know who it is..they don't leave name on the bad rep.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know Lycan, but that could be, I've received 2 pos and 3 negs reps. But there's nothing to be read about how the member status is achieved or if the reps affect it. But do know someone on the site has a hatred for me.....don't know who it is..they don't leave name on the bad rep.

if three negative reps means some one hates you I have a whole fan club of hatred

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was me, you suck...
haha ��

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74