Hmmmm?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
There have been chains found in corn fields, grain bins opened, and other nefarious BS as of late. Nobody wins in this game of Dumb.
I'll bet dollars to dimes the guys leaving chains in corn and opening grain bins were not wearing orange.

The country is becoming more divided all the time. People are becoming to small to accept constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is one thing then accusation is another. Hunters get constructive criticism and accusations all the time. However I have noticed that most often when I have critiqued a farm practice farmers attack with the accusation that I am trying to divide.

I seen mostly ranchers off the trail in the Badlands don't assume every truck you see off the road is a hunter simply because it is deer season.

lastly nothing is more dividing than the automatic posting efforts. It tells us we are not even worth talking to.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Its the school bus that wreckes the township road by my place. Gets all washboard after the bus starts running by the house 4 times a day with 4 kids in it. Make the little s--ts walk to school like I did, uphill both ways if possible.:;:stirthepot

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56