Shame on you hunters

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is anybody going to form an effective PAC that I will gladly donate $$$s to? And I do mean $$$s, not $.

Amen Guy,
I too would support this way(Pac)of getting in front of this issue. A statewide drive would help tremendously. I would support them however they need it. I would hope that some of the more educated on this process, would or are involved and would let everyone on this site know how to support the cause. The foot soldiers are waiting!

Fish on!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I talked to Fegley, he said it wouldn't matter how many phone calls he got against 2315, nothing could possibly sway his yes vote. Thats wrong. I want someone representing me in Bismarck that votes for their constituents, not their personal opinion, regardless of the issue. I also talked back and fourth with Kannianen, I will not be voting for him again.

I think this is the elephant in the room, elected people have their agenda. They lie, cheat, and steal to get elected, then use public money to stay elected (and the agenda backers). They don't give a rat's ass what the "public" wants and most are smart / slick enough to keep the public from knowing the real them.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is an asinine statement. There is no landlocked public land in the state. Just because you don’t want to get out of your pickup and walk the section lines to get to it doesn’t mean it’s landlocked

Is it asinine? I have been chased off of public land after walking onto the landlocked piece by way of section line by the owner of all the land surrounding it. The loser in question even pretended to call the game warden after we got back to our pickup. We told him that we would happily wait and argue our case. I am not a person who is afraid of walking. On that particular trip we averaged about 10-12 miles a day walking. Some certain landowners believe that because they own everything around the state land that they are the only ones allowed onto it. Thus, my suggestion for an actual access that nobody(aka. greedy landowners) can argue with.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I have no idea when the state land posting passed , I assume a long time ago, when much less land was posted . But it is definitely time for it to be used by state residents , hence not post able.

Where I hunt there is some pretty prime state land posted every year , usually with 1 Bull in it.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it asinine? I have been chased off of public land after walking onto the landlocked piece by way of section line by the owner of all the land surrounding it. The loser in question even pretended to call the game warden after we got back to our pickup. We told him that we would happily wait and argue our case. I am not a person who is afraid of walking. On that particular trip we averaged about 10-12 miles a day walking. Some certain landowners believe that because they own everything around the state land that they are the only ones allowed onto it. Thus, my suggestion for an actual access that nobody(aka. greedy landowners) can argue with.
You already have access that no land owner can argue with, the section line. Sounds like this landowner was an under educated idiot that had no valid argument for you to not be there on the public land. What other kind of access do you propose?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

File a complaint with Law Enforcement that is against the law.

Interference with rights of hunters and trappers. An individual may not intentionally interfere with the lawful taking of wildlife on public or private land by another or intentionally harass, drive, or disturb any wildlife on public or private land for the purpose of disrupting a lawful hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

You already have access that no land owner can argue with, the section line. Sounds like this landowner was an under educated idiot that had no valid argument for you to not be there on the public land. What other kind of access do you propose?

The only thing to watch out for is if a section line has been vacated which I believe is on the county level. Once it has been vacated I don't think you can travel it but am not sure

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76