Shame on you hunters

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like we are supposed to believe a MSM outlet would employ a conservative, let alone allow a conservative point of view to be voiced in ANY capacity? Nice try at deflection though.
Have you read any of his blog? I can’t stand the guy.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of good points here, however one thing we all can do better is police our own. I think true journalism is dead. It is all drama and sensationalism.

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just my thoughts as I chew on this beer.. since he’s a Libtard I don’t take he’s opinion to heart. Now, what I have been wondering is if I owned an app that would label land if a hunter could or could not hunt it, would I not be pushing the legislation and landowners that this is the way to go? I don’t agree with this but I wonder who’s behind this the law. App owner or landowner?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Port = McFeely = Pot Stirring Clickbait Artists

Anything for a buck while they sow discord.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Just my thoughts as I chew on this beer.. since he’s a Libtard I don’t take he’s opinion to heart. Now, what I have been wondering is if I owned an app that would label land if a hunter could or could not hunt it, would I not be pushing the legislation and landowners that this is the way to go? I don’t agree with this but I wonder who’s behind this the law. App owner or landowner?

Incorrect. Port carries Trumps jock strap and is about as conservative as they come.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lets assume that a shotgun, at a reasonable distance, wouldn't kill a cow. So the only time a rifle would be used in hunting would be in October and November during big game seasons, especially during deer hunting. Can anyone tell me how many livestock have been shot in October and November in North Dakota? I seriously would like that answer. Because if it's any other time of the year you cannot blame the hunters on that. Blame the people with a gun, but not hunters.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm, interesting topic. I see camper has weighed in appropriately....

Appropriately again you don't know what you are posting. Check his blog. He's a conservative.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is getting so old. People who litter, shoot cattle, leave gates open, etc.......having nothing to with hunters OR sportsmen (and women). STOP ALREADY. These are examples of CRIMINALS THAT WOULD DO IT WHETHER POSTED OR NOT

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have put on a LOT of miles this season and have been keeping a lookout for the ND LOCKOUT signs. Sure I saw some, but guess what? These signs were put up on property that HAS ALWAYS been posted. I am not going to name names but these folks do not allow access and never have. And that is fine, I have no heartburn over that. I was pleased to see traditional ares of unposted land still unposted and several landowners granting permission. This whole thing has been so divisive and I don’t get the ultimate motive behind it. As mentioned there hasn’t been a solid argument on how changing the trespass law will prevent trespassing. Not one.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have put on a LOT of miles this season and have been keeping a lookout for the ND LOCKOUT signs. Sure I saw some, but guess what? These signs were put up on property that HAS ALWAYS been posted. I am not going to name names but these folks do not allow access and never have. And that is fine, I have no heartburn over that. I was pleased to see traditional ares of unposted land still unposted and several landowners granting permission. This whole thing has been so divisive and I don’t get the ultimate motive behind it. As mentioned there hasn’t been a solid argument on how changing the trespass law will prevent trespassing. Not one.
Exactly. Just a bunch of blow hards and Port is one of the biggest.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I guess that article had some examples of livestock being shot and it really sucks. Like many have said, posting isn't going to solve their animals getting shot because it's the shitheads of society that do this kind of stuff, not the average hunter. I guy thats willing to do the that kind of stuff shown in that article isn't going to care whether a property is posted. I would like to say that the average farmer will let someone hunt on their property if we would just ask nicely. But this fall my teenage daughter called four landowners to ask for permission to sit on their land in the evening for a doe along with my other daughter but they were turned down four times.

IndigenousWalleye78

Honored Member
Port is not a journalist. He is an opinion/editorial writer. And a Jackhole at that. His columns are based upon his point of view and shouldnt be viewed as investigative reporting. His goal is to sow discord as mentioned in previous posts. He can read, and he knows the hot-button topic trespass laws are.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Appropriately again you don't know what you are posting. Check his blog. He's a conservative.

Correct, Port traditionally aligns himself with conservatives and libertarians. I’m baffled by those among us who continue to assign binary labels of “conservative” or “liberal” and nothing in between. Consider me both of these labels, and 1,000 other things in between. Don’t fall into the media narrative of needing to belong to 1 of 2 camps. Life isn’t that simple.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Correct, Port traditionally aligns himself with conservatives and libertarians. I’m baffled by those among us who continue to assign binary labels of “conservative” or “liberal” and nothing in between. Consider me both of these labels, and 1,000 other things in between. Don’t fall into the media narrative of needing to belong to 1 of 2 camps. Life isn’t that simple.

Well said! Amen!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79