----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 389
      Given: 914
      Quote Originally Posted by guywhofishes View Post
      Is anybody going to form an effective PAC that I will gladly donate $$$s to? And I do mean $$$s, not $.
      Amen Guy,
      I too would support this way(Pac)of getting in front of this issue. A statewide drive would help tremendously. I would support them however they need it. I would hope that some of the more educated on this process, would or are involved and would let everyone on this site know how to support the cause. The foot soldiers are waiting!

Fish on!

3 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #202
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,326
      Given: 7,968
      Quote Originally Posted by hoythunter View Post
      I talked to Fegley, he said it wouldn't matter how many phone calls he got against 2315, nothing could possibly sway his yes vote. Thats wrong. I want someone representing me in Bismarck that votes for their constituents, not their personal opinion, regardless of the issue. I also talked back and fourth with Kannianen, I will not be voting for him again.
      I think this is the elephant in the room, elected people have their agenda. They lie, cheat, and steal to get elected, then use public money to stay elected (and the agenda backers). They don't give a rat's ass what the "public" wants and most are smart / slick enough to keep the public from knowing the real them.

5 Not allowed!
      I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.... and I'm all out of bubble gum. RIP Rowdy

3. Back To Top    #203
      Silver Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 82
      Given: 403
      Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
      This is an asinine statement. There is no landlocked public land in the state. Just because you don’t want to get out of your pickup and walk the section lines to get to it doesn’t mean it’s landlocked
      Is it asinine? I have been chased off of public land after walking onto the landlocked piece by way of section line by the owner of all the land surrounding it. The loser in question even pretended to call the game warden after we got back to our pickup. We told him that we would happily wait and argue our case. I am not a person who is afraid of walking. On that particular trip we averaged about 10-12 miles a day walking. Some certain landowners believe that because they own everything around the state land that they are the only ones allowed onto it. Thus, my suggestion for an actual access that nobody(aka. greedy landowners) can argue with.

4 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #204
      Silver Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 53
      Given: 0
      I have no idea when the state land posting passed , I assume a long time ago, when much less land was posted . But it is definitely time for it to be used by state residents , hence not post able.

Where I hunt there is some pretty prime state land posted every year , usually with 1 Bull in it.

0 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #205
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 962
      Given: 640
      Quote Originally Posted by dwos03 View Post
      Is it asinine? I have been chased off of public land after walking onto the landlocked piece by way of section line by the owner of all the land surrounding it. The loser in question even pretended to call the game warden after we got back to our pickup. We told him that we would happily wait and argue our case. I am not a person who is afraid of walking. On that particular trip we averaged about 10-12 miles a day walking. Some certain landowners believe that because they own everything around the state land that they are the only ones allowed onto it. Thus, my suggestion for an actual access that nobody(aka. greedy landowners) can argue with.
      You already have access that no land owner can argue with, the section line. Sounds like this landowner was an under educated idiot that had no valid argument for you to not be there on the public land. What other kind of access do you propose?

0 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #206
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,107
      Given: 2,790
      Quote Originally Posted by dwos03 View Post
      File a complaint with Law Enforcement that is against the law.

Interference with rights of hunters and trappers. An individual may not intentionally interfere with the lawful taking of wildlife on public or private land by another or intentionally harass, drive, or disturb any wildlife on public or private land for the purpose of disrupting a lawful hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
      You already have access that no land owner can argue with, the section line. Sounds like this landowner was an under educated idiot that had no valid argument for you to not be there on the public land. What other kind of access do you propose?
      The only thing to watch out for is if a section line has been vacated which I believe is on the county level. Once it has been vacated I don't think you can travel it but am not sure

0 Not allowed!
      I don't always get negative reps..... But when I do it's because some crybaby couldn't handle my posts!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011