Fishing Mexico, Puerto Aventuras, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think KDM stated it perfectly- that I'm sure many "charters" just take your money and drive around hoping you'll hook into something. My wife and I were down to Puerto Morales a few weeks ago. While I didn't charter a boat, I did go sailing a few times right off the resort and we "caught" a remora that was suctioned to the side of the sailboat when we pulled it back up onto the beach. Was a pretty cool thing to see/feel.

Additionally, if you are scared to go to Mexico, then I'd hope you'd be even more afraid to go to Baltimore- if you're looking at just homicide rates from last fall. Baltimore was at 56 per 100,000 compared to 22 per 100,000 for Cancun around the same time period.

(https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538571/Cancun-sees-record-540-murders-2018.html)
(https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...i-statistics-death-crime-killings/1426739002/)

Baltimore is just northern DC. Just don't be stupid, and should be fine. Someone above said it. Don't walk around with $1000 hanging out of your wallet. Don't walk around in alleys, after dark. Don't be alone.

There's crime right here in Bismarck, and it ain't all non-whites, friends.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Within reason, it’s not in the cartels best interest to be killing American tourists. Pissing off the U.S. government gets you got pretty quick in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s are millions of Mexicans that other Mexicans don’t care wether or not they live or die.

If the cartel had something on the Clintons: the cartels would have committed suicide years ago.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75