Ninja Foodie?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have this contraption? Been eye balling one for a long time looking for 1st hand info,had a little old grandama cook up a couple (plucked)big mallards in her pressure cooker years back,meat fell off the bone full tender full of flavor but the skin was like soggy boogers,foodie has a heat element lid for crisping poultry.any input?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Link? I have a ninja air fryer from walmart, $100 if I recall... it doesn't have "pressure cooking".... clean up sucks and thick pieces are problematic.

Turfman

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have had our ninja foodie for about 8 months. That thing is amazing. Cooked roasts in it as well as all kinds of vegetables. Used to make rice, heck my wife even made a cheesecake in it that was pretty good. One thing that amazed me was when we used it to cook fish. I have tried fish every way and always came back to deep fried as that is the only way I liked it. With the Foodie you can’t cook a lot of fish at once but with shore lunch or other seasonings we have used it comes out crispy and tastes better IMO than the deep fried. Not going to make a meal for 10 people with it but for a family of four it has worked awesome for fish. Clean up seems easy, at least the Mrs. hasn’t complained about it yet.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx for the feedback turf....jury is still out,been pretty good as of late maybe santa will oblige?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76