COLD

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 1st winter with a heated garage and heated shop. LOVING it so far. So are our vehicles and boat projects are not on hold due to cold and misery.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heated garage and phone app car starter, two gifts from the heavens. Bring on the cold, I want ice!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
way to early for this much cold and this snow --- more to come i am sure -- makes for a shitty ice fishing season imo

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
way to early for this much cold and this snow --- more to come i am sure -- makes for a shitty ice fishing season imo

I don't know about that. I remember since the 80's A LOT OF YEARS the 2nd or 3rd week of December as the time when we get our first real blast of bitter cold.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was driving from Bismarck to Garrison last sunday and looking over Audubon there was some open water, but that will definitely be gone this weekend. The lake should be iced over completely by sundown on Sunday.

Keep it safe out there, guys. Don't need to get vehicles soaked just for a few minnows, jigs, and walleyes.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was driving from Bismarck to Garrison last sunday and looking over Audubon there was some open water, but that will definitely be gone this weekend. The lake should be iced over completely by sundown on Sunday.

Keep it safe out there, guys. Don't need to get vehicles soaked just for a few minnows, jigs, and walleyes.

Spot on...stick to the protected bays for another week or so until the ice gets north of 20 inches for those of you that want to get out your permanents.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76