Who's happier Men or Women

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
She was standing right behind me when I typed it......and agreed!! No soup line for this guy. In fact she's making me bacon and eggs as I type. I'm really happy with my life!!!

- - - Updated - - -

First of all if YOU understand women you'd not be posting on this site as you'd own your own tropical island and be the richest man in the world. That said, you are correct, but I think there needs to be a classifier. Men are generally interested in things that make it easier to do the activities that make us happy. ie bigger boat = more fishing or new gun = more shooting. Women are interested in things that make them feel they compare better when matched to other women. ie look at the size of my diamond or look at my new kitchen upgrades. 'Course there are exceptions, but like I said before, Men Happy = Internal........Women Happy = External

This is a tad too vague and sorta not true for me. I am no relationship expert but this lumps us all into one group each which isn't fair. My friends girls and guys are so diverse it's amazing and challenging. Which is good! My wife is the best person I know by a mile. She is so much better than me I am dumbfounded sometimes that she married me. Serious. I out-kicked my coverage big time. I love her because she is simple to please. She just wants help around the house which I don't do well and wants me to love her and that is it. She doesn't need a ton to be happy. Just wants to be with me. Typing this I realize I sure need to do a better job. Thankful that I have that type vs the materialistic type Hence the many types of people out there...too many to lump.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a significant confusion between "Gratification" and "Happiness". Gratification is fleeting and comes in very small doses.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77