Poop socks and underwear

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Do bears shit in he woods? Almost as much as icefishermen on ice.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy decided it was a good idea to use dryer sheets to wipe with out in the boat because that's all he could find, 10 mins later he was using the biggest ice chunks outta the cooler he could find to ice his bum. We still laugh about it to this day. And here I thought another buddy that used a rock was bad..

Yikes! That's one hell of a way to get the wrinkles out.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure we have all been there,me included....pissy pants drunk years back playing cards in a nice warm skid house the urge hit,ran to my truck drove ablout 50' away from the shack as mickey mouse was flapping his ears,I look back at the fish house to see 3 melons looking out the window,so I ran to the passenger side of my truck ,opened the doors for a wind block and let 'er buck,damn thing looked like a babies arm holding a apple,then came the cheering gallery,one guy made me go knock it down so some poor soul on a sled did'nt have a wreck hitting the structure.,those days are gone but good memories .

Last edited:

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
My anal cleaning education began back in my early teens when I got the undeniable urge when out in the field working summer fallow. Got the brilliant idea that big sunflower leaves would work perfectly. ;:;badidea Didn't realize until it was too late that sunflower leaves have one smooth side and one sandpaper side. Walked funny the rest of the day.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is definitely one of the best titles for a thread I’ve seen in a while.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Most of you seem very unprepared when the moment strikes. I have toilet paper in every vehicle i own including the boat. I even brought my own roll and put it in my buddies boat because he didnt have any. I guess my thought process is defferant with a mild case of IBS. Nothing worse than a night of beer, fireball, smoked oysters and deer sausage and thinking you will not need any toilet paper. LOL

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I learned VERY early in my military experience to NOT TRUST anyone to provide TP for me in any location I was going. Even if I was going to a hotel. Socks and underwear are for covering the body.....not cleaning it.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
shit on the ice is gross. i don't judge too much. but, i am surprised by how acceptable it appears to be. a bucket and extra heavy duty bags should be in everyone's arsenal. it doesn't even have to be an extra bucket. just use the one you have, remove and tie up bag when done. it should freeze on the ice so you can take it home and put it in the trash.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
shit on the ice is gross. i don't judge too much. but, i am surprised by how acceptable it appears to be. a bucket and extra heavy duty bags should be in everyone's arsenal. it doesn't even have to be an extra bucket. just use the one you have, remove and tie up bag when done. it should freeze on the ice so you can take it home and put it in the trash.

Bingo! I have as many trash bags for that with as I do for cleaning fish. We do the same thing at the cabin after we winterize except we line the bowl with the bag and tie it shut and throw it out back until we leave. Nothing like leaving the cabin hungover with multiple bags of frozen doo doo in the back of the pickup.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
A bunch of year ago, when, dare I say this on this site, hahaha..I was living in blue plate country...I am from there so give me a break..haha
V. gimme a kitchen pass..hahha anywho...I was traveling between Bemidji and Walker on hiway 71 south one day and an god awful gurgling got rolling in my stomach. I do not recall what I ate that day or possibly drank the nite before but something was happening in my stomach and my instincts..haha and told me that I wouldn't by God's green earth would I be able to make it to ANY near by C-store. It was fall of the year, the maples were in awesome color!! There was NO WAY I was making it to Walker,Mn!!! Gurgling was bad...I looked..and found to my thankfulness, a gravel road. I do not believe I even signaled and made a right turn to the west for about a 1/2 mile when I thought I was far enough off the road( when in reality I could NOT go any further!) I raced into the woods and barely got in the shitting position and all hell broke loose! You guys know what I mean! There were LOTS of fallen maples leafs that took the place of TP! I get back to B town and Walker a few times each year and chuckle every single time I come to that gravel road to the west where a deposit was made. The End.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77