pre -iraq-

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump doesnt really speak softly, but he definitely carries a big stick.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iran will talk a lot of shit but they won’t do anything to provoke an ass kicking because they know this president will allow our military to do it

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If we get into a war with Iran, please lets not piss into the wind this time, blow the living shit out of them.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iran has talked sh#t for years. They ain’t doing a damn thing. The left is and always will be our greatest threat.

- - - Updated - - -

We could get nuked and the left would be making excuses for why the other country nuked us. Each and every one of them is a traitor living on American soil.

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone saying Iran won't retaliate clearly hasn't been paying attention to Iran lately they've clearly gone off the deep end! They're openly attacking shipping in the gulf they're openly attacking the US Embassy they're openly shelling Saudi Arabian oil refineries and openly attacking with their militia US troops and have been for some time. Just because there's no question who would win the fight does not mean they're dumb enough to stop themselves from picking one or deluded enough to possibly think they could in fact Win It.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here’s my thoughts on this. The world is watching Iran to see what they will do. If they don’t do anything now they will be called a chicken shit because they did nothing. If they do nothing now/soon just wait, these camel fuckers will lay in the sand and when we least expect it they will blow a bunch of us up.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know this post is going to get every trumper pounding his chest and barking at the moon but for once I agree 100 percent with D Nelson. Your dumb as shart if you don't think there is going to be some type of retaliation for the attack and who knows what country may join them if they are even a little successful. While you and I may not be directly affected I believe this is only going to be the beginning of something we don't need. And I personally don't think the one in the WH would have a clue what to do if it were to actually happen on American soil again other than hide out at his golf resort.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
derp

grow a pair

- - - Updated - - -

at some point the giant opinionated asshole in the bar gets his ass kicked

Iran is said asshole

NEXT!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone saying Iran won't retaliate clearly hasn't been paying attention to Iran lately they've clearly gone off the deep end! They're openly attacking shipping in the gulf they're openly attacking the US Embassy they're openly shelling Saudi Arabian oil refineries and openly attacking with their militia US troops and have been for some time. Just because there's no question who would win the fight does not mean they're dumb enough to stop themselves from picking one or deluded enough to possibly think they could in fact Win It.

I think you are mistaken, Iran has NOT used its actual military under their flag to do any of the violence. They have used their friends the Houthi scum to take credit for some of that, and used Iraqi Shiite militias in Iraq, Hezbollah in Lebanon, etc, to do some of the other stuff. The only thing their military has done outright is captured tankers. And in that case they claimed the tankers violated their sovereign waters. Every single thing they have done they have been able to stay on the sidelines and claim innocence of the actual act.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
So are you telling me then when we funded aided and enabled the mujahideen and Afghanistan we were not the ones in reality striking at the USSR! You can split hairs all day long but a response is a response none the less no matter who claims it or how it's camouflaged. They will hit back thats is an absolute guarantee. At this point the how, when and to what degree is the only question. Will they do it openly and aggressively or will they do it slowly and in the background that's the real question. They are from the Middle East and in the Middle East honor means more than almost anything. Now we can debate all day long by our own morality how dishonorable are honorably they've acted but we have committed an act against them that if they were to do nothing would bring dishonor on them in the Middle East and therefore they will have no choice but to react or will be looked at as cowards amongst their own people. This is no minor thing people this man was arguably the second most powerful person in iran and an absolute living legend amongst his people and they will not let this go lightly that is an absolute guarantee.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iranians actually aren’t Arab. Look it up.

They weren’t a “Muslim” nation before the Ayatollah took over in the 70s. Iran was and still is, to a lesser degree, a very westernized nation, much like Israel. The Iranian people aren’t the goat fucking cave dwellers we encountered in the ‘stans. Iraq was very westernized too, but is an Arab nation.

Iranians hate their government and damn near overthrew it in November. Rioters burned down several hundred government run banks, military quarters, and gas stations. The regime quenched the rebellion by killing and “disappearing” thousands of protestors. Oh wait, you didn’t hear about that on the nightly “news?” Weird, I guess it never happened then...

Oh, and let’s not forget that about a month ago Iraqi protestors torched the Iranian embassy in Iraq. Iran is setting up a coupe to overtake the government in Iraq. What, that’s not being brought up on nightly “news” either? Strange...

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know this post is going to get every trumper pounding his chest and barking at the moon but for once I agree 100 percent with D Nelson. Your dumb as shart if you don't think there is going to be some type of retaliation for the attack and who knows what country may join them if they are even a little successful. While you and I may not be directly affected I believe this is only going to be the beginning of something we don't need. And I personally don't think the one in the WH would have a clue what to do if it were to actually happen on American soil again other than hide out at his golf resort.
I know. If Trump had any brains he would have did like Hillary, sat on his ass and have another Benghazi. Or send over pallets of cash to show them how big a p#ssies we’ve become.

Even if he did hide out at his golf resort it would be better than bowing down to them like the left wing traitors.

I wonder how bowing down to Islam will work out in the long run for us infidels??

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

you just let the people in the embassy die and then let them think they can do what ever they want? Here is the difference they knew before we might do a little now they know we will fuck their life up. The time for taking the high road and always bet the worlds bitch is over. No need to go looking for a fight but if some one wants we need to finish and in devastating form. Like 155 howitzer or mlrs I am old and fat but guess if I have to let’s do this.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your dumb as shart if you don't think there is going to be some type of retaliation for the attack and who knows what country may join them if they are even a little successful.
There will be some type of retaliation, but perhaps no more than we see right now. They will do nothing serious until they have their spider holes dug.

I would like to take a million of our liberal voters, give them weapons, and drop them on the desert and see if they would fight or try the same old kiss ass. Liberals are far more dangerous than Iran.

Edit: On Drudge now : SLEEPER CELLS IN USA You know why there are sleeper cells in the USA? Because dumb ass liberals let them in. Even went to the courts to try stop Trump from banning those from crap hole countries. If Benedict Arnold were alive he would vote democrat.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Relax people. The leaders of Iran ARE NOT STUPID!! Evil, demented, sadistic, murderous, and just plain wicked people, YES, but NOT STUPID. We knocked off Husein's whole program in 100 days and these same Iranian leaders watched it. Keep in mind folks, People in power WANT TO STAY IN POWER!! Think little FAT BOY in N Korea and all his blustering and banter. The ayatollah or whatever you call their top booger eater does NOT WANT to have his shit stacked, packed, and air mailed to allah, regardless of what he says. His words are just that....words. Let him grunt, growl, and make faces. Nobody ever died from grunts and rhetoric. Are they going to car bomb a place or launch a few rockets to "save face".....probably. However, it is my belief that the number of US lives lost to these "responses to save face" would be far less than the US lives lost if we had allowed this shitburger to continue his activities and those of his minions. I learned lots of things facing these diaper heads in Afghanistan and one of the greatest was that they are real tough when they have you outnumbered 5 to 1, but make it a fair fight and they want nothing to do with it and run as fast as they can. Iran isn't any different. They DO NOT want a stand up fight. They saw Hussein try it and they also saw what happened to him. Now lets say I'm wrong and Iran does want to rumble. Our military just came off 20 years of combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan where ALL OUR WEAPON SYSTEMS as well as our TROOPERS, have been hardened to desert and high heat conditions. We no longer have green troops. We only have VETERANS!! Huge difference between greenies and vets. The Iranian military hasn't fought anything but boredom since their Iraq war. Our military might is probably one of the few things we get for our tax dollars that directly benefit each and every one of us. If Iran wants to rumble, we will turn them to rubble. As far as the nukes, biological, and chems go, if they have'em, we'd know about'em, and they would be the first piles of rubble to be made. Our leaders aren't stupid either.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know. If Trump had any brains he would have did like Hillary, sat on his ass and have another Benghazi. Or send over pallets of cash to show them how big a p#ssies we’ve become.

Even if he did hide out at his golf resort it would be better than bowing down to them like the left wing traitors.

I wonder how bowing down to Islam will work out in the long run for us infidels??

Bowing down gets a person a free make over.
#headlesshorseman

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79