pre -iraq-

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, I'm guessing, but shooting missiles into a base that holds US troops is what Iran and their minions have been doing for two decades in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why is it all of a sudden such a big deal?? To me it's nothing more than posturing as it is a very indirect action. However, like I said before, I'm just guessing here.

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, I'm guessing, but shooting missiles into a base that holds US troops is what Iran and their minions have been doing for two decades in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why is it all of a sudden such a big deal?? To me it's nothing more than posturing as it is a very indirect action. However, like I said before, I'm just guessing here.
Because some random militia launching Rockets into a base is not remotely in the same area region or vicinity as the Iranian military launching ballistic missiles from Iran into bases in Iraq that house US troops! They have never done this or anything remotely to this level in the past! Needless to say the picture tell the story there's a slight bit of difference between rockets and ballistic missiles not least of which is the area of origin of the launch itself!

pict48.jpg

IRAN-US-ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN-CONFLICT-2.jpg

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean,this attack on our bases was not rockets,rather missiles,difference is missiles have guidence,rockets like mortors are shoot and spray hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

hicken shits setting up they're missile launch site in downtown terhan knowing we won't strike there,but dumb ass locals should take a day trip elsewhere just incase,yahoo from isreal just ....might pull the trigger,he spoke last night said "no problem hitting they're cultural sites

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course they haven't done anything like this before Dean. They were trying to be sneaky before, but they were caught being involved with attacking the US embassy in Iraq red handed and the truth of their recent activities is now known to the world. You say the rocket attacks were random, but I don't believe that. Iran had, I repeat HAD, plausible deniability before. They don't have that anymore. So in order to save face, the world has to see that Iran itself attacked instead of their mercenaries. You can't just look at any single event by itself. You have to look at the bigger picture. The whole world is watching this and Iran's leadership needs to show to their own people that they are strong so their own people won't rise up. They also need to do enough to show the world they are still strong, but not to much that the US will respond. 'Course I'm just guessing here.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean,this attack on our bases was not rockets,rather missiles,difference is missiles have guidence,rockets like mortors are shoot and spray hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

hicken shits setting up they're missile launch site in downtown terhan knowing we won't strike there,but dumb ass locals should take a day trip elsewhere just incase,yahoo from isreal just ....might pull the trigger,he spoke last night said "no problem hitting they're cultural sites
That's a big no Duh I'm simply pointing out to KDM that trying to equate what happened here to being similar to Rocket attacks from third parties is not even remotely grounded in reality.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's a big no Duh I'm simply pointing out to KDM that trying to equate what happened here to being similar to Rocket attacks from third parties is not even remotely grounded in reality.

How do you know the rocket attacks were done by third parties. Evidence has come to light since the Iranian general got whacked that a very large portion of attacks on US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were orchestrated, funded, and equipped by Iran. How is my assessment not grounded in reality??

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have the Iranians launched Rockets from their own people directly at our people before this yes or no! If the Iranian military has not done this which they haven't then that's known as a third party and that's what it's been before. That's how we know it was a third party because Iranian military has never done it themselves blatantly. Third party doesn't mean that the Iranians weren't involved it just means they were hiding behind the cloak of another group to be subversive just the same way that we do it all the time as well. To come out in the wide-open launching ballistic missiles from within their own borders and from their own bases is a massive and drastic escalation over anything they have ever done before!

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KDM pretty much put a nail in the coffin of this one and if you can't see that then you watch WAY too much news.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as we are throwing speculations on the table I think this was a successful mission to deflect media attention away from the impeachment trial.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as we are throwing speculations on the table I think this was a successful mission to deflect media attention away from the impeachment trial.

trial will set trump free,the demorats don't have a chance removing ole trump or win in 2020 they're bacon is cooked,pelosi and chuck and the squad will be voted out,hopefully the somali traitor omar will be sent packing to her shithole country(oneway ride) then trump will finish what he started "draining the swamp"

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iran is going to back off, ONCE AGAIN, and then continue doing despicable things behind the scenes in order to whine and complain about financial deals. This hasn't changed in three decades. That is noticeable to those that have watched N. Korea do exactly the same things. Same shit, different day, different country. Take out a plant over there, a military base over there, etc. and make the country go backwards for another 20 years. THere's plenty of evidence to support those actions.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was an insult. I'm no where near left , Without blinders it's a simple observation.

are you also blaming trump for the airliner being shot down?

with the assault on the embassy in Iraq Trump had enough of Irans posturing and he wasn't going to have a Benghazi on his watch. now they know he means business and it sounds like they want to talk. with the people in streets protesting the government the Iranian leaders have their hands full.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

No, What do you mean also blaming ? I'm not blaming him for anything.

This was what I posted.

As long as we are throwing speculations on the table I think this was a successful mission to deflect media attention away from the impeachment .

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

No, What do you mean also blaming ? I'm not blaming him for anything.

This was what I posted.

As long as we are throwing speculations on the table I think this was a successful mission to deflect media attention away from the impeachment .

If you " think this it was a successful mission " You are in agreement with the left wing media who is claiming it was a deflection they also claim it is Trumps fault the plane was shot down. Since you are morning the loss of the general let me offer my condolences

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
at what point in Trump’s presidency has the media ever gotten off his neck?

i.e. Everything he’s ever done could be described as a way to divert media attention away from badgering his ass

he is one plucky sob, you have to admit that

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you " think this it was a successful mission " You are in agreement with the left wing media who is claiming it was a deflection they also claim it is Trumps fault the plane was shot down. Since you are morning the loss of the general let me offer my condolences

Typical of you to claim that you KNOW what I am thinking so you can argue . I don't give two shits what you think I think.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Typical of you to claim that you KNOW what I am thinking so you can argue . I don't give two shits what you think I think.

or is the impeachment a way for the democrats to deflect pressure from them? Seems the swamp is getting more nervous by the day. Ol Epstein wasn’t just hanging around on his own

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76