pre -iraq-

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iran WAR Now what? took out top general last night camel jockies got they're underwear in a bunch,non military folks told to leave asap by any means air,land or?.... what do you guyz think? will iran do more stupid shit or back off? they've been itching for a fight for a long time,spooky deal with russia,china and iran doing joint war games in the region

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spooky for shure. Thank God Obama is not currently in office. He would draw another red line for the world to laugh at. With Trump even Russia and China know that even if they together could win both countries would be a smoldering ash pile. The godless countries even with insane leaders are less likely to start war than the crazies who think they go immediately to heaven for killing us.

I think our military should go back to bullets with a lubrication band even if they are modern jackets bullets that don't lead the barrel. Like the old musket bullets I also think pig grease would be the ideal lubricant.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
yesterday on world news this iraning general scoft at war with the united states...said "we are not afraid of war" he looks like a sean conery wanna be in the pic.

Trump had no choice,plus why was this dickhead in iraq? oh yeah my bad stirring shit up at our embassey

reminds me of 1991 when we pushed saddamn out of kuwait,he wasn't afraid either and ended up hiding in a spider hole,then got his neck broke after a black airman kicked his ass when he found him hiding

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What do you get when you poke the bear? It was time to take that General out, he had cost enough American lives. These people need to know that you cannot hide in a sand box.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Russia and China won't directly F with us...maybe indirectly.

Iran can piss off! They need their ass kicked...

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
While not a small event, I don't think Iran would go to war over a general who shouldn't have been where he was! I don't think China or Russia want anything to do with this either. Think Benghazi here, where a US diplomat was killed and nothing happened. Think Kaddafi when we actually bombed numerous targets in Lybia. Think Syria and all the actions the US has taken there of late. One needs to look at exactly what happened after those actions. Pretty much nothing. Not to mention the 20 years we've been shooting and bombing people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now onto this current deal. What do we know?? A known anti US Iranian general in the company of known Iraqi terrorists gets whacked while an active attack on the US embassy is being repelled. I fail to see where Iran would have anything to say about what happened not being justified. Even the international community would be on REAL SHAKY ground to make a stand that it wasn't justified. My concerns are WHAT else is going on??? We have MAJOR ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT activity going on in Virginia and New York which is WAY more spooky than this embassy thing. We are now in a presidential election year which brings out endless posturing activity on both sides along with the mudlinging and other stupidity involving campaign finance and foreign meddling. We have this ridiculous impeachment mess to clean up. What's the deal with this Biden thing, both father and son and what skeletons need to be kept hidden??? Think Clintons, Obama, and Epstein here. The FBI has been shown to be corrupt and untrustworthy. WTF is up with that?? What about illegal immigration and voting in our elections???? Remember, this is a presidential election year. I smell a diversion here..........somethings going on and I'll keep sniffing around trying to find it. I'll be keeping a close eye on what legislation gets passed in the next 6 months. It might be a good idea if others keep watch as well.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
7BEF75BE-5962-4ED7-8D84-F1BE8D04E65C.jpg

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All these other countries are like the little nosy bitch down the street, worried about what everyone else is doing! Don’t F with USA or we will wipe you off the map! That said get your shit together AMERICA! Set the bar high and don’t let anyone over it! Watched the Deputy on fox last night I vote for him or my self for president! We need a bad ass for a president, some one that has nothing to lose with no money or political ties ! This world needs a good dedouching !!!!

I can’t FN believe they just let anyone make baby’s but you have to have a license to fish!!!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
While not a small event, I don't think Iran would go to war over a general who shouldn't have been where he was! I don't think China or Russia want anything to do with this either. Think Benghazi here, where a US diplomat was killed and nothing happened. Think Kaddafi when we actually bombed numerous targets in Lybia. Think Syria and all the actions the US has taken there of late. One needs to look at exactly what happened after those actions. Pretty much nothing. Not to mention the 20 years we've been shooting and bombing people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now onto this current deal. What do we know?? A known anti US Iranian general in the company of known Iraqi terrorists gets whacked while an active attack on the US embassy is being repelled. I fail to see where Iran would have anything to say about what happened not being justified. Even the international community would be on REAL SHAKY ground to make a stand that it wasn't justified. My concerns are WHAT else is going on??? We have MAJOR ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT activity going on in Virginia and New York which is WAY more spooky than this embassy thing. We are now in a presidential election year which brings out endless posturing activity on both sides along with the mudlinging and other stupidity involving campaign finance and foreign meddling. We have this ridiculous impeachment mess to clean up. What's the deal with this Biden thing, both father and son and what skeletons need to be kept hidden??? Think Clintons, Obama, and Epstein here. The FBI has been shown to be corrupt and untrustworthy. WTF is up with that?? What about illegal immigration and voting in our elections???? Remember, this is a presidential election year. I smell a diversion here..........somethings going on and I'll keep sniffing around trying to find it. I'll be keeping a close eye on what legislation gets passed in the next 6 months. It might be a good idea if others keep watch as well.

Helicopter crash involving the Taiwanese equivalent of our SECDEF sure hasn't been in the news much past the initial report a few days ago............

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed KDM,well said,even russia is probing our eastern shores with a nosey intel ship off our sub base in norfolk,its like all the bad guyz are thinking Trump will be nixed and our country will be leaderless....can you imagine someone like warren or creepy joe in charge?

this anti gun deal in virgina is testing grounds in MPO for the rest of the country,today colorado declared they are upholding second amendment rights one sheriff is willing to take jail time to avoid gun confiscation

Next step to taking our gun rights is flag ammo purchases like we have FFL or NIX applications wilst purchasing guns,ammo could be next...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
this anti gun deal in virgina is testing grounds in MPO for the rest of the country,today colorado declared they are upholding second amendment rights one sheriff is willing to take jail time to avoid gun confiscation
There was a headline on Drudge a couple of days ago and it lasted only a short time. The headline read: Why is the UN in NY hiring English speaking gun confiscation experts?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
it’s the middle east - it doesn’t

I started listening to a podcast about the middle east, something like "fear and loathing in jerusaleum" on Martyrmade.... very interested, although so very detailed that my attention span short circuited, need some dedicated time to listen some more / again

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76