pre -iraq-

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump must have some insane level of control over Iran to get them to attack our embassy and then launch missiles at us just so the news will quit taking about Nancy not submitting the articles of impeachment lol. I don’t think trump gives a flying fukk about that anyway, he surely isn’t going to be done in by the senate and hell if he was he’d be re-elected anyway.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed plus its obvious she gets to close to the micro wave as well...
lol isn't Omars tin foil hat a little tight?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward in 2024 if I'm still above ground I think this retired navy seal in senate from texas(Crenshaw) has great potential if you haven't listen to him speak,take notice,no bullshit guy.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's the guy with the eye patch right? Yes I like him. The democrats have no decent person to run this year while republicans have a half dozen outstanding people. I'm terrible with names, but even that freshman from New York (of all places) that took on Schif would be good, not to mention Nines, and he is from California. It says something when even New York, and Kalifornia can put up good conservatives.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's the guy with the eye patch right? Yes I like him. The democrats have no decent person to run this year while republicans have a half dozen outstanding people. I'm terrible with names, but even that freshman from New York (of all places) that took on Schif would be good, not to mention Nines, and he is from California. It says something when even New York, and Kalifornia can put up good conservatives.

yep dan crenshaw he is from houston and would be a good guy

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the old NCAA champ Jim Jordan...Ohio, not sure If he'll run

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup,Dan krenshaw lost an eye in desert storm I guess,battle hardened no bullshit guy,unlike the weak pussy footers on the left we see today,don't know about you guyz but this warren gal is very awkward and is a story make'er upper(lier,if her lips are moving,she's lying)bernie and sleepy joe? nuff said plus biden will be facing jail time (I HOPE)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup,Dan krenshaw lost an eye in desert storm I guess,battle hardened no bullshit guy,unlike the weak pussy footers on the left we see today,don't know about you guyz but this warren gal is very awkward and is a story make'er upper(lier,if her lips are moving,she's lying)bernie and sleepy joe? nuff said plus biden will be facing jail time (I HOPE)

afganistan in 2012 during third deployment from an IED

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76