Alkaline Lake Access

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Couldn't tell you for sure as this was my first time out there this year. Wow, was it busy on Saturday! Then I went back Sunday afternoon and it was a whole different story, about half of the houses and people were gone.

I don't know this for a fact, just word of mouth, but I believe there was a tournament out there this past Saturday.

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know this for a fact, just word of mouth, but I believe there was a tournament out there this past Saturday.

I think you're right. Tournaments have to be registered with the NDGF, but when I log into their website, I can't seem to find past tournaments, only future ones. However, when I looked a few weeks ago to see when the Frettim/Josephine ones were, it seemed to me that there might have been a private tournament there this weekend. Possibly like DMVW (railroad) tournament?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've seen a tournament advertised for next month, Feb 28th if I remember correctly.

That would explain the zoo I encountered last saturday.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
Access is still pretty good. Some pretty good trails on the ice. Even with a TON of room though, some people feel the need to set up right the F on top of you. We were well away from everyone and these guys felt the need to set up shop right beside us.

20200127_172706.jpg

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
90% of the fish are in 10% of the lake right?
That doesn’t mean your in the 10% but somehow others think you are most of the time , they were just counting on that you found them for them !!!

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Access is still pretty good. Some pretty good trails on the ice. Even with a TON of room though, some people feel the need to set up right the F on top of you. We were well away from everyone and these guys felt the need to set up shop right beside us.

72740ED1-E95C-431C-A0B8-86D46185AD56.jpg

Haha! Don’t forget about them fishing the holes that we had drilled.

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member

72740ED1-E95C-431C-A0B8-86D46185AD56.jpg[/QOTE]Maybe go offer them a beer, they could turn out to be great neighbors.

mills423

South side has quite a bit of snow. call it 4-8 inches with some drifts that are deeper. Gets slushly after a while. South Boat ramp access is a mess. Two geniuses tried to drive trucks on yesterday and had to get pulled out. Snow was fairly packed down prior to that - now it's rutted up and a @#$%show. Probably tracks only now. Fishing was slow.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76