Nwt 2020

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone fishing it? I just registered as a Co for all 3 events, first time for me. Anyone have any experiences to share/tips or what to look forward to?

Hoping to learn as much as I can to step into tournament angling.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a co it is all about the draw. Show up each morning prepared and on time with a good attitude. Good luck

CrankB8

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't go into this with too many expectations. Be open minded. You will eventually get paired up with someone who only has enough money to pay entry fees...this doesn't make them a "PRO" fisherperson but, they paid the entry and you are going to fish where and how they want. It can be frustrating but it's the gamble you take signing up as a Co. Pay close attention to what subtle things your pro will do. Many of these guys aren't out there to teach you how to fish the way they do, they may be great at their tactic but they aren't out there guiding. One day you can be paired up and come in a top 10 or better, next day can take you right out of the money.
Best of luck!

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always thought it would be interesting. I’d enjoy getting paired up with a about 10 of those guys. My luck, I’d get the noob that just had the ability to pay his way in. I’d make sure you're good with a net.

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
I always thought it would be interesting. I’d enjoy getting paired up with a about 10 of those guys. My luck, I’d get the noob that just had the ability to pay his way in. I’d make sure you're good with a net.

Hah, that's pretty much what I'm expecting to happen. However, I am looking forward to getting to fish Green Bay and Erie as those places produce some tanks!

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is the bomb those places, but the weather can be nasty hope you don't get sea sick and care about long runs in rough weather if you get into the pigs it is a blast. Enjoy I thought of it as vacation.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75