Lake tschida

Lazerwolf77

Anyone ever ice fish tschida ? I've never been there or hear anything about it . I'm thinking about heading there this weekend to check it out . Any tips or thoughts on that lake ?

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Decent size lake. Lots of differant species. Have had slow days and have had really good days. Fish just like you would anywhere else for walleyes. Good size walleyes, perch and crappies. Probably run into some pike as well.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Morning and evening bite, that's about it. Lots of tiny walleye.

1SGBALTZELL

Was out last sunday, about 12" of ice. Fishing was very slow because of the front that passed through. Saturday was the complete opposite, one guy told me he caught his limit by 9:30 in the morning, sounded like everyone else out also did well. As mentioned there is usually a morning bite til about 9 then picks up again in the late afternoon. Depends on where you decide to fish and what you are fishing for. There have been some good size fish caught in that lake. Good luck if you ever get out there.

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We used to fish below the dam in the spring. Caught some nice walleyes pitching jigs in the current there. Also in the fall, we limited out on white bass a few times there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71