ESPN+

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
So a couple months ago I subscribed to ESPN+ to watch the NDSU football game that was on ESPN3. Could never get logged in. :mad: So tonight I emailed them to reset my password so I could get logged in, to cancel the subscription and when I would click on the Cancel Subscription link it kept taking me back to the subscribe page. :mad: I tried 3 times to live chat and when they asked me what I needed help with I would reply I want to cancel my subscription and they would end the chat. :mad: So on the 4th chat I asked how come they keep ending the chat, finally got to talk to a guy. Told him to end my subscription and he asked why, I told him the reason and then he couldn't find my account.:mad: told him I would just have the card company stop payment. He asked a couple more questions and miraculously found my account. Then proceeded to give me a spiel on why I should keep my account. ;:;banghead I again told him I would just have the card company stop payment. He then said that he canceled my subscription and asked if he could help me with anything else my reply was NO. FFS what a joke. ;:;rant

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know getting mad in those situations never helps but it is so damn tough to keep your cool....ugh.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
no effing way I would ever hand money over to a company that is so full of pro PC BS

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/...bert-lee-off-uva-game-avoid-offending-idiots/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...st-two-million-subscribers-this-year-n2536405

- - - Updated - - -

gemele-hill-black-supremacist-black-lives-matter-fuck-white-people-27661187.png

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That reminds me, I need to do the same thing. I subscribed to watch a fight or something on espn+, and could never log in. Thought it was my old tablet, or old phone not having the right software. I forgot about it. I need to check my CC statement to see If I'm being billed, I think I did that in October and I was being billed. Now that I know the trouble it is dealing with them, I'll go straight to CC and have them stop payments.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe that's where the former employees from Columbia House music clubs ended up???????? Anyone remember trying to cancel that crap?

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A question. If its too cold to fish, I would like to watch the bison game but where I'm at, I don't get local ABC or ESPN3. My direct TV plan does not include locals. Anyway I can stream it?

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
A question. If its too cold to fish, I would like to watch the bison game but where I'm at, I don't get local ABC or ESPN3. My direct TV plan does not include locals. Anyway I can stream it?

I would try a free trial (7 days) of YouTubeTV or Hulu Plus, either should work.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might be able to stream it with ESPN app. Enter your Direct TV login info. That's what I do, I enter my Midcontinent login info and it lets me watch all of the ESPN channels.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might be able to stream it with ESPN app. Enter your Direct TV login info. That's what I do, I enter my Midcontinent login info and it lets me watch all of the ESPN channels.
Problem is the game is on ABC, not sure the app would have it. It might though.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe that's where the former employees from Columbia House music clubs ended up???????? Anyone remember trying to cancel that crap?

thats funny i was going through some old boxes and found my tapes. Surprised my parents are not still getting tapes at home

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've never had a problem with ESPN+ since subscribing. Politics aside (far left, as in i'm not far left, but they are crazy), the price in return for the content you can get on ESPN+ is outrageously cheap. I'm a MMA fan and being able to watch a PPV 2-3 weeks after it aired for only the price of my subscription is worth it alone.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Problem is the game is on ABC, not sure the app would have it. It might though.

Saw a commercial this evening that said it would be streaming on the ESPN app. Otherwise try a free trial I noted earlier or go to a bar.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74