It's a a good thing

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was going to say something intelligent but I forgot what it was.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is VERY DANGEROUS SCIENCE!!!!! I forget keys, phone, and a myriad of other necessities including where my own driveway is sometimes, but my wife can remember where her auburn colored crayon was stored in her school desk in 3rd grade. I don't think I'm going to show her this thread. In fact, I hope I forget this whole topic.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
According to my wife I only forget the stuff she told me to remember. Little does she know!!!!!!!!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've always known this. It's called being absent minded. It was often how scientists are characterized .... "the absent minded professor"

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang I must be practically a geniuse :) Like you guys my wife remember everything, and we have been married 50 years this year. Mostly I remember thing I want to forget, and forget things I want to remember.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dang I must be practically a geniuse :) Like you guys my wife remember everything, and we have been married 50 years this year. Mostly I remember thing I want to forget, and forget things I want to remember.
50 years is a mile-stone. Great for you and your wife. Hope you and yours have a good 50 and many more. LB

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember a lot of stupid useful details about stupid shit that don't matter, but forget the hell out of a lot of things, like "where am I?", "did I wipe?" "how to fish?" but I am actually more concerned with attention span, can't seem to read, watch, or think about anything for very long and am wondering off mentally, f'n multitasking my ass, adult adhd maybe?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60