Mobridge Ice Fishing Results.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was cold and sucked. Ice was shit. I like ice fishing less every year. If we wouldn’t have had the pop up set up don’t know that we would have even went out. Scherr Howe is getting to packed with that many (super fucked up drunk ) people.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL ice fishing can be a lot of work, especially when you can't just drive the truck right to your spot.
I heard that if you don't go fishing they kick you out..... not sure if its true? I'm trying to get back into it since I'm not coaching, but vehicle problems are keeping me off.

strikemaster8

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20200112-125240_Chrome.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL ice fishing can be a lot of work, especially when you can't just drive the truck right to your spot.
I heard that if you don't go fishing they kick you out..... not sure if its true? I'm trying to get back into it since I'm not coaching, but vehicle problems are keeping me off.

no you just have to get your bucket . I know a bunch of people who didn’t fish. Over shot the run way big time haha

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
How was the access? That is the toughest part. If you want to go north, where can you get on? It has been a few years but last time I tried to access off Ritter's the gates were locked and everything posted. Could have went down a few ways but didn't feel like trespassing. Any with snow even that would be hard. Add in less than great ice and traveling is tough. I imagine 75% of the anglers were within site of the boat ramps? I need an airboat LOL!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
no you just have to get your bucket . I know a bunch of people who didn’t fish. Over shot the run way big time haha

I browsed the list of team members, and know a lot of people in it don't fish. Not sure why people who NEVER I mean NEVER fish get in it? Most prizes are fishing related.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I browsed the list of team members, and know a lot of people in it don't fish. Not sure why people who NEVER I mean NEVER fish get in it? Most prizes are fishing related.

you would think but coolers, TVs ,leaf blowers, four wheeler, side by side,gift cards and plus can sell if you don’t need what you win. Pretty much the reason a lot of people stay in is for the prizes. Fishing is a by product at this point

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew they have nice prizes, but thought they were all fishing related. Didn't know about TV's and leaf blowers. I know its almost impossible to get in, but what do they do with open spots if a team doesn't re-enter next year?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So they never open up registration to get in? Single year only from now on.... that sucks

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s my understanding at least one partner has to fish to keep your guaranteed spot if not goes to drawing and that’s all just one time entry’s

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So no more logging in at midnight and trying to register? lol Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to try to fill a spot when someone doesn't want to do it anymore.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So no more logging in at midnight and trying to register? lol Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to try to fill a spot when someone doesn't want to do it anymore.

it hasn’t been that way for 5 or 6 years

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
Access was Bad and very sketchy!! With the warm temps and ice thickness questionable not much moving around prefishing. Am glad we were not able to come down early this year! Tourney day was very cold and windy. Next year is going to be amped up for the 20th anniversary i was told. Not sure they can pack any more people in the expo hall. We drew our usual late number so we never even went into coke plant until 9:15!!! Never smelled so many crop dusters in one place in my life!!!! LOL

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74