Ackermans Acres

Gr8tz

Established Member
We do a annual pike trip in March every year and stay in hotels. I’m wanting to switch it up this year and possibly try to stay on the lake at Ackermans

Also I spend a lot of up that way I’ve been thinking of buying a lot near the lake, curious if any of you guys are lot owners that way

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I camp at a different resort near there but frequently go to TYs in the summer , it’s nice place and I’ve only heard good things about the resort the owners seem nice . The bartenders are slow as molasses, but if you are driving it’s a good place to go cuz you hardly ever get served ! But overall good food and a nice place

Riverbottoms

★★★★ Legendary Member
Buddies and I will be staying there in 2 weeks. Rented a snobear. So plan on catching fish and drinking beer! And if there are slow at Tys lodge we’ll just serve ourselves! Lol. Or bring beer from the truck.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
We do a annual pike trip in March every year and stay in hotels. I’m wanting to switch it up this year and possibly try to stay on the lake at Ackermans

Also I spend a lot of up that way I’ve been thinking of buying a lot near the lake, curious if any of you guys are lot owners that way

A good friend of mine has 2 lots with a nice modular on Ackerman's lots he will be putting up for sale in the next few months...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the old man "living the dream" himself I asked him what he was going to name the bar? He said it was going to be his sons business so I said call it Ty one on. Of course he didnt think it was a good idea.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love snobears . It’s like our own personal white bears that look for meat . So special.

- - - Updated - - -

The view screen is like the enterprise see meat seek meat.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75