Founding Member
Founding Member
This sucks!!!!!

DSC03248.jpg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because it keeps the rif raf out.

God has the world perfectly balanced. You may ask then why do all the nicest people live in North Dakota. Answer: have you seen the assholes that live in Minnesota and Montana? :;: For humor only. ;:;rofl

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am with you --- were getting less and less days that one can enjoy outside.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KDM you got me by about 2" on the beard. Takes about 15 min to thaw when I come in from snow blowing. I just throw a towel over my corner of table and let er drip. LB

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stay indoors.

I like that plan, but with the wind direction and blowing snow, if we had an emergency we would never get out of the house with the drifting. The pic is just from round one. I figure I'll have at least 2 more go's with this crap before we see the end.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

The northern girls with the way they kiss they keep their boyfriends warm at night

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM you got me by about 2" on the beard. Takes about 15 min to thaw when I come in from snow blowing. I just throw a towel over my corner of table and let er drip. LB

I'm not that patient. I stick my head in the kitchen sink and use the sprayer with warm water. Takes the ice, snow, and snotcicles out real quick and with a squeeze of soap, I can clean up the beard with no problems at all.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You guys keep saying it “keeps the riff-raff out” yet, here you all are.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks a lot big brother and oil patch - for hosing up that formerly big positive

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oof. Santa is not handling the off season well.

I could call you LOTS of bad names right now, but you're NOT wrong. With this winter and the last one, the Mrs. and I are seriously considering moving to a place where ALL the fishing rods are over 5 feet long, there are NO FLAGS on fire hydrants, electrical cords DON'T hang out the front of cars, and NOBODY knows what a tip up is. Santa's Grouchy Today!!!!!!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will take this stuff ANYDAY , over hurricanes, abundant tornadoes, crime rates, and Kapershit type people. I love me North Dakota !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You’d miss it KDM.

But here, to help you through this trying day, here’s a delightful video of Elizabeth Olson providing Aubrey Plaza a little encouragement.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't wish bad on anybody but you guys can keep that shit over there. We only have a total of around 8 to 10 inches of snow here and 6"s of that is hard packed. Sun shining with winds gusting to 40 mph with a little blowing snow. I feel sorry for you guys that keep getting piss pounded with snow and wind this winter. Please don't do anything that will put you in harms way and BE SAFE!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77