WHY do we live here????

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hate to break it to you, but a warmer climate will not fix that ugly mug.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to burn more plastic and styrofoam. I try to burn a little every time I start a fire just to piss off some liberals

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Putting any nostril upwind is an Air Force move.

Of course it is an Air Force move. Planes take off INTO the wind. However, I did spend 8 years in the Navy, so I only have half the AF tendencies left.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This sucks!!!!!

F99D173B-5D78-4DAF-A60D-1D9173660CC9.jpeg

Is this what Santa looks like when he isn't wearing his red suit? Asking for a friend

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_0606.jpg

I feel your pain! I sweat like a butcher reeling in red snapper on Friday in the Gulf of Mexico. Really hot and humid in the Tip of Texas! Terrible! :;:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I bet your going fishing again today so you can get RE-TIRED.:;:rockit

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was just reminded why I live here. Bugs and snakes that live down south I hate those fuckers worse than the cold. After 6 months in ft Sill Ok I new I would never live down south. They only have 2 seasons also hot and fucking hot

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I bugged out of Bismarck on New Years day for a few weeks in sunny Florida. Great to get up each morning and take our pup for a long walk without needing to add three or more layers of gear. This is our first year spending more that a week down here and the first for bringing our pup. Part of me wants to extend our stay and part of me wishes to return to the frozen north to enjoy some fishing, blowing snow, and bitching about the weather. I am certain that someone on this site can psychoanalyze this for me. Looking at driveway cam at farm, not sure how I will dig out when we get back.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why NOT Minot? The season is the REASON

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wife and I bugged out of Bismarck on New Years day for a few weeks in sunny Florida. Great to get up each morning and take our pup for a long walk without needing to add three or more layers of gear. This is our first year spending more that a week down here and the first for bringing our pup. Part of me wants to extend our stay and part of me wishes to return to the frozen north to enjoy some fishing, blowing snow, and bitching about the weather. I am certain that someone on this site can psychoanalyze this for me. Looking at driveway cam at farm, not sure how I will dig out when we get back.
Because home is where the Heart is. Send check.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
As bad as this is, imagine what it was like back years ago when they didn’t have snowblowers, skidsteers, pay loaders and four wheel drive vehicles. The really crappy extra cold stuff is only around for a month or so. As miserable as winter is here is what summer is down south. Gives new meaning to the word SWASS.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76