Record ND Walleye Blog

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure why some of you don't understand why the GNF allowed him to keep the fish but won't give him the record. In a court of law, you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he snagged it. They apparently couldn't do that. In the court of record fish in North Dakota, you don't have those standards. So if the GNF has a suspicion that it was snagged, they have no obligation what so ever to say he has the record. It's not rocket science.

If it makes some of you feel better, just make your own record book of fish and put this fish as the record in North Dakota.

The wood lake record though stood on the books for how many years and what was it a dead fish found on the shore. NDGF is all wishy washy --- stick to stocking the fish. I dont really care who has the record or what it is, who has the fastest boat at the tourney, whos boat is shiniest, -- - its all bullshit. Just enjoy the lake river scenery and everything else god put on this earth.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Said the man with the tiny penis.
blake.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might have to hit up that heart river this spring and take my favorite cranks. Which ones work best for snaggin?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74