Super bowl

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha some dumb ass punk kid on daddy's puter.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only reputation thingies i have ever sent have all been positive and i also signed them when sending.
I don't think one should be able to send positive or negative reps without signing them.
This should be changed and would stop most if not all the negative reps as people would then know who was sending them.
How about it Vollmer can you change this? :;:huh
Just my 2 cents.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh I agree but the negs really don't amount to anything its just chicken shit,but its something for a troll to do I guess but yes vollmer should vette folks signing up ,zero in on the dickheads with no life other than pot stir
The only reputation thingies i have ever sent have all been positive and i also signed them when sending.
I don't think one should be able to send positive or negative reps without signing them.
This should be changed and would stop most if not all the negative reps as people would then know who was sending them.
Just my 2 cents.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the blind neg rep system.

it keeps psychos from retaliating- personal vendetta type BS

why not just reply if they know it’s you?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just my 2 cents.

LOL got a negative rep for posting this. ;:;rofl

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
HEY PUNK ASS CHICKEN SHIT sign your name when you rep someone fuckhead
Neg reps who don’t sign are just transgenders sitting in mommy’s basement. After mommy brings them their sandwich with the crust cut off, 4 Oreos, and glass of milk, they start to feel tough and brave. They have no balls to say anything to your face and just type away in all their glory. I 100% agree that you shouldn’t be able to leave a rep unless you own up to it, and we should be able to respond back with a counter rep.

Last edited:

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The halftime show had more viewers than the actual game. I firmly believe they use the halftime show to draw in other viewers, which is smart and seems to work. It was a show in Miami, a lot of Latina booty shaking was to be expected, I didn't mind it!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the blind neg rep system.

it keeps psychos from retaliating- personal vendetta type BS

why not just reply if they know it’s you?

Plus, it's like an early Christmas present when the system resets and you do get to see the rep sender at some random point down the road. That was a hoot!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and I'm with Bfishn, I don't mind some scantily clad chicks bouncing around on the ol' TV every now and then. Never been a big JLo fan, nor Shakira, but philosophically....I'm ok with it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm kinda weirded out that some of you put so much emotional stock in the neg rep comments.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
haha if i got mad at neg rep I would have to be in suicide watch
2F902925-F280-4DF3-A554-D7321B3443F4.jpg

And now we wait.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dam sausage fingers lol
Whoops !!!!

Last edited:

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don’t think I’ve ever bad repped someone with exception of obvious bad troll accounts. Wasn’t about to start now. No IPAs though. Curing bacon now and it’s messy work.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha join the rep crowd ,but really vollmer nix this ass wipe as it just started on your great outdoor site,some little piss ant is trolling long time members just for??? got 3reps yesterday and a bar of soap so that tells ya what this little fuck nozzel is about.
LOL got a negative rep for posting this. ;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

You make me smile....
you didn’t even approve it to many ipa or what

- - - Updated - - -

so what was it like in 1980

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't used it much since the days of GST. BTW you can't (or I never could) neg rep the same person in the same day. I think you have to wait a while, so you must be pizzing more than one person off.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80