Coyote Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard this on the news the other night.

All i can say is i am glad it was him and not me as i can't take the rabie shots again. I got an allergic reaction on my last shot. I asked the Doc later what happens if i get bit and need rabie shots again and he said quite matter of factly that i would die as i can't take another shot of the vaccine.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not rabies IMO. Breeding pair with a den full of pups real close by. Not to often you have two rabid dogs attacking in tandem. Rabid animals act funny and the other critters leave'em alone if they can. At least that's been my experience with several rabid critters over the years.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with kdm no way it's rabid my question is why in the hell would officer #1 try to shoot it with a stun gun that just seems stupid

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The officer that shot it with a stun gun did the right thing IMO, Too many people in the background to be slinging lead at a coyote.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not rabies IMO. Breeding pair with a den full of pups real close by. Not to often you have two rabid dogs attacking in tandem. Rabid animals act funny and the other critters leave'em alone if they can. At least that's been my experience with several rabid critters over the years.
Where are you guys coming up with a 2nd yote? It only shows and talks of a single one.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where are you guys coming up with a 2nd yote? It only shows and talks of a single one.

My bad, must have got it confused with "Both" and "Second" when they were talking about the cops. If it was a single, then yep, rabies is in play.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kinda wrong time of years for pups. Unless accident...

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
don’t they carry shotguns?

Sure they do, but not birdshot which would have been the best load to use as crowded as that area seemed to be. The buckshot or slugs they probably had would have been even more dangerous.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure was acting strange imo
Or I just need to get myself a cop car for when I hunt coyotes and defend myself from the 100's that attack it :confused:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure they do, but not birdshot which would have been the best load to use as crowded as that area seemed to be. The buckshot or slugs they probably had would have been even more dangerous.
nd
They did shoot it with one in the end.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
A shotgun firing from an elevated roadway into the ditch at a coyote creates very little concern from me about the safety of vehicles passing by on the neighboring elevated roadway.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75