Snow Joe?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i won a toro power clear 518 a few years back at a benefit. looked like a piece of shit. so, i gave it to my father in law who doesn't have much snow to move. he was always raving about the thing. while they were stuck out of town, i went over and blew his snow and used it. darned if the thing didn't work great. so, i took it home to do my decks since it was light enough to lift and put in the back of the pick up and up the deck steps. loved it. moved the snow off the side walks and in front of the buildings too before the payloader came to clean me out rather than bust out the lawn tractor. long story short, i bought one two weeks later and it sits on the deck. not meant for really big jobs. but, light, easy to manuever and does a respectable job on moving snow. one other pro... the paddles actually dig down a bit and do a much better job on getting down to the surface than a traditional snow blower. when done it looks like you took a broom after it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the paddles actually dig down a bit and do a much better job on getting down to the surface than a traditional snow blower. when done it looks like you took a broom after it.

looks like "rubber belting" on the paddle would be easy on the deck too

bronco

I purchased a corded snow Joe this winter as I have two larger decks and the kids have moved on. I have not had much snow this season so I've only used it twice. First time I had 1-2 inches on the deck and I have to say it was useless. The second time I had 10-12 inches and the thing worked great. Not sure where the sweet spot is to where it actually throws snow instead of smearing it around. but its somewhere between 2 and 10..... I give it 5 stars for ten plus inches of snow.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
shovel.jpgWorks like a champ.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have convinced Mrs johnr that shoveling lifts and firms the female buttocks. She shovels like a champion, and her ass is sublime.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74