Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,862
      Given: 639
      Shut the fnkn air conditioning off please. Children flu 101 -- turn the heat and humidity to as high as it will go. My wife brought that shit back in Jan --- i went downstairs put the fireplace on sat in front of it for a a day.

Heat works --- FL And TX what do they have in common this time of year -- A/C shut it down.

I cant believe how common sense has been thrown out the window. What a bunch of chop

1 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #2962
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Awesome

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,674
      Given: 3,319
      Quote Originally Posted by shorthairsrus View Post

I cant believe how common sense has been thrown out the window. What a bunch of chop
      Once you leave the red states there is no common sense! And the sensitivity level is off the charts. This nation is sinking fast.

2 Not allowed!
      "Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." Porky Pine 12/25/1973

3. Back To Top    #2963
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,021
      Given: 3,027
      Found out something interesting I didn’t know. Wife had surgery last Friday. Anesthesiology wanted a covid test. It was two hours before surgery. I asked the nurse what good that could do when it takes two days for results. She said no not here takes an hour

1 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #2964
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,339
      Given: 2,075
      https://globalnews.ca/news/7119856/c...6QuRdxQ7kvSATI
      Barcelona found the kung flu virus in thier sewer as far back as march 2019
      All they do is sample waste water. I'm guessing WHO, the CDC & NIH already know this and have kept it from us. Been here a long time.

0 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #2965
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,862
      Given: 639
      Quote Originally Posted by eyexer View Post
      Found out something interesting I didn’t know. Wife had surgery last Friday. Anesthesiology wanted a covid test. It was two hours before surgery. I asked the nurse what good that could do when it takes two days for results. She said no not here takes an hour
      2 hours at VA is what i heard

0 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #2966
      Silver Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 33
      Given: 13
      Remember when the IHME said we would be overrun at the icu's that we would need extra beds; so we set them up in the dome and at Mary then took them down? WSJ article today- IHME said we peaked about a month ago. Guess we better get them beds back out or open up fully. I don't think they know either.

0 Not allowed!

7. Back To Top    #2967
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      SMOKING GUN: Here's proof from the CDC that a positive test or CASE of WUHAN virus simply means you could have coronavirus antibodies in your body from an OLD common cold - there are dozens. I told you Davey this was a hoax from the liberal leaning media Everybody has them.
      It's ALL a scam! It's been a HOAX from the beginning! Print out this page and save a copy. They will remove it as soon as it goes viral. This is a smoking gun.
      Name:  107055289_2663603983883755_4597898716256354032_o.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  100.9 KB

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ymCcoEhdejZ4TI

0 Not allowed!

8. Back To Top    #2968
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Life is good

Mood:
      zzz

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,060
      Given: 4,092
      No idea why you included me in your post lunker. Have we ever argued whether it was a hoax or not ? I think you just have hurt feelers that I won't support your goat theory . As far as the virus , It's no secret that there is political motivation and emotions in the bundle. One thing i know for certain is that if you lose a friend or a family member to covid you will gain some respect and insight for what covid is and isn't.

As far as your goat theory ,,... ohh never mind. We'll talk about that later when speculation becomes history.

1 Not allowed!
      When you come to a fork in the road , Take it.

9. Back To Top    #2969
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Quote Originally Posted by Davey Crockett View Post
      This was an informational topic that was ruined by politics for your own satisfaction. Scram lunker , Take it somewhere else

- - - Updated - - -

The chart that espringers posted puts things into prospective . I have read a couple articles now where the corona is weakening with age , A natural occurring thing that happens when a disease kills off the host because if the host dies the virus also dies without reproducing/spreading itself . I hope that's true.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/2637725/
      see informational topic caused by the liberal medias lies and the lefts push to stop or infringe on our constitutionals rights. I was posting information that was just as important as anyone else that doesn't have the time to get all the facts as to what is really happening. as far as the goat reference its all just a joke let it go

0 Not allowed!

10. Back To Top    #2970
      Gold Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 186
      Given: 31
      Lunker, if you read what you posted carefully, it only refers to anti-body testing, not testing for the actual virus itself. It's quite the reach to read the words 'there is a chance', and interpret them as 'Everybody has them'. This page you posted is far removed from anything that resembles a smoking gun. Click on the link on that page that says "guidance on interpreting Covid-19 test results." It doesn't even hint at anything being a hoax.

You are right about this being politicized though, it very much has been from the start, but not just by the left. Look at how the right has people brain washed into thinking this is be the common cold.

My favorite part of all this is watching the conspiracy theories evolve as more information comes out. It's all a liberal hoax yet the governors of Arizona and Texas just recently issued further shut down orders because of rising cases. Why are so many republicans involved in a liberal media hoax??? I've asked the question on here a few times and nobody is willing to give an honest answer to how this is a liberal hoax, yet Trump kept rolling Fauci out to talk about the seriousness of the situation, and the Trump run CDC kept issuing new guidelines. Sure is a lot of republicans in on this democrat only hoax?

2 Not allowed!

11. Back To Top    #2971
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Lunker there is a significant difference between the test for the virus and the test for antibodies

0 Not allowed!

12. Back To Top    #2972
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...lh_S-34yd6ifo8

Health officials in Texas are logging every single COVID-19-positive hospital patient in the state as a COVID-19 hospitalization, even if the patients themselves are admitted seeking treatment for something other than the coronavirus.

That policy may be serving to artificially inflate what ostensibly seems like a significant COVID-19 surge in the state. Texas has lately been the focal point of national anxiety over concerns that a "second wave" of the coronavirus has begun there after the state began reopening nearly two months ago.
      Here is another one that doesnt make any since other than they are getting more money perhaps if they count them as coronavirus patients.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Erfish View Post
      Lunker, if you read what you posted carefully, it only refers to anti-body testing, not testing for the actual virus itself. It's quite the reach to read the words 'there is a chance', and interpret them as 'Everybody has them'. This page you posted is far removed from anything that resembles a smoking gun. Click on the link on that page that says "guidance on interpreting Covid-19 test results." It doesn't even hint at anything being a hoax.

You are right about this being politicized though, it very much has been from the start, but not just by the left. Look at how the right has people brain washed into thinking this is be the common cold.

My favorite part of all this is watching the conspiracy theories evolve as more information comes out. It's all a liberal hoax yet the governors of Arizona and Texas just recently issued further shut down orders because of rising cases. Why are so many republicans involved in a liberal media hoax??? I've asked the question on here a few times and nobody is willing to give an honest answer to how this is a liberal hoax, yet Trump kept rolling Fauci out to talk about the seriousness of the situation, and the Trump run CDC kept issuing new guidelines. Sure is a lot of republicans in on this democrat only hoax?
      There is a lot of politicians in both of the aisles that dont want to see President Trump relected, he scares the crap out of the political swamp.we will see what will happen when the SCOTUS decides if the house and New York get to see his taxes

0 Not allowed!

13. Back To Top    #2973
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,741
      Given: 1,570
      Classifieds
      if its a covid positive and we are just counting positives for purposes of a surge. how is also mis-classifying them as "hospitalizations" misrepresenting the positives?

0 Not allowed!

14. Back To Top    #2974
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Enjoying Life

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,820
      Given: 13,118
      Has the % of people having Covid really gone up or has it gone up because more people being tested?
      I am leaning towards the second part but i could be wrong being i did NOT stay at a Holdiday Inn Express last night.

0 Not allowed!
      God, Family, Country, Green Bay Packers!

Johnny 7

15. Back To Top    #2975
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Quote Originally Posted by espringers View Post
      if its a covid positive and we are just counting positives for purposes of a surge. how is also mis-classifying them as "hospitalizations" misrepresenting the positives?
      becuase it makes it look like these people to the outside world that they are being treated for the just coronavirus regardless if they are in for another treatment, i thinking that is what is meant by covid 19 hospitalization. Everyone must think that all these people are on ventilators and such when in fact there in the hospital to get their kanklels fixed. just showing how the system is over exaggerating these new cases

0 Not allowed!

16. Back To Top    #2976
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      If they don’t test anybody there is zero positives. If they test a thousand people there will be what the normal percentage of positive is. If they text five thousand there will be the normal percentage of positives. But the actual number of positives will be five times as many. They should be just listing the percentage of positives to number of tests instead of actual numbers of positives

1 Not allowed!

17. Back To Top    #2977
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 513
      Given: 0
      Anybody that believes anything off the internet is an idiot.

Reposting it just doubles down on the idiot part.

2 Not allowed!

18. Back To Top    #2978
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 203
      Given: 1
      You could test negative one day and get the virus the next. Are you going to go get tested every 3 days, I don't think so, but that's the only way you will really know your status through all of this. More important things to do in my book.

3 Not allowed!

19. Back To Top    #2979
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Life is good

Mood:
      zzz

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      After half a year in this we still don't know if antibodies provide immunity from a second bout. That's a pretty important question in my opinion and It should be easy enough to find the answer but I think they are holding back on that one for some reason or another,.

1 Not allowed!

20. Back To Top    #2980
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Life is good

Mood:
      zzz

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Quote Originally Posted by lunkerslayer View Post
      see informational topic caused by the liberal medias lies and the lefts push to stop or infringe on our constitutionals rights. I was posting information that was just as important as anyone else that doesn't have the time to get all the facts as to what is really happening. as far as the goat reference its all just a joke let it go

From what I remember you were posting links and beating your chest GOAT GOAT ( I know It's a joke) but I tend to seek out bias information and tend to shy away from unbiased information. I have nothing against personal opinions though.

- - - Updated - - -

Information is only as good as your interpretation skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for technology to catch up , I prick my finger and get instant results what my Blood glucose is and it's dirt cheap, Just pennies. I hope there are teams working on something as simple as that for corona.

1 Not allowed!