NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,115
      Given: 695
      Lunk's county vac rate is higher than burleigh or cass:
      51.31%

- - - Updated - - -

what are you doing up in your county ----- your one of the highest county vacced.

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #5262
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate

Mood:
      Happy

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,665
      Given: 2,816
      Quote Originally Posted by 49994 View Post
      i was showing espringers the data on the vaccinated having at least the same viral load....not sure why your attacking me? i am and have been extremely frustrated with the cdc and fauci since about 3months into this shit show. there are a ton of things that they could be investigating and sharing with the public, but at this time i believe they have the data and are not sharing it as it doesn't fit the agenda to get everyone to become vaccinated. the only thing being shared by the cdc that might convince someone to not get vaccinated is the director telling people we are 1 or 2 variants away from it providing no protection. so if people are listening that might actually make them not get it as the next variant is already here. SMDH
      Im sorry bud if I came off as attacking you that wasn't my intent, I should have put the sarcasm emoji at the end, I was only pointing out that most information that comes from the cdc has been lacking clarity. Thank you for posting your information I found it somewhat usual as to how the cdc is spinning the narrative to the american people to show that there is nothing to see here and everything is honky dory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shorthairsrus View Post
      Lunk's county vac rate is higher than burleigh or cass:
      51.31%

- - - Updated - - -

what are you doing up in your county ----- your one of the highest county vacced.
      what are you talking about short, could you post a link for us slow folk so we can kind of understand where you are coming from.

1 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

3. Back To Top    #5263
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 517
      Given: 198
      Quote Originally Posted by lunkerslayer View Post
      That kind of logic doesn't work for pepes like short, many of asked the same question as to what is the reason beside being in the hospital for being unvaccinated does these people have in common. of course you don't get that part Because guess what that info isn't released to the public. Just statistics and sometimes you may get a really cool visual illustration to really bring home the scare tactics that you should being getting the jab you evil bigot.
      Won't matter the majority have already been down this road and we know the cdc and the health care facilities in this country were encouraged to inflate the covid cases from day one its just that the vaxxed don't care to know that. Carry on short tell me more about the Sanford and the liberal media propraganda I do like to know 8f these people are getting the best treatment available to them?
      Bullshit.

3 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #5264
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate

Mood:
      Happy

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Quote Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
      Bullshit.
      You don't like the word inflate bud? Maybe overgeneralizing is a better word please be a little more specific as to what you think is bullshit for me. Narrow down the highlighted part for me please so i can provide you with some clarity the best I can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch this video as to what this hospital policy is as to how they count covid deaths according to cdc guidelines. Remember they were at one time in the early pandemic all asymptomatic patients with a positive test as part of the covid numbers EVERY positive test related to the covid virus gave the hospital a fat check of 13000 dollars everyone, if a patient was put on a ventilator the price went up three times. That's a fact and who would be in charge of such medical practices across the country the CDC that's who, so yes inflation or overgenralize numbers or whatever you want to call it all come down to the dollar amount that each hospital charged medicaid for the bill. So do i have irrfertubale proof per se to back up my post not exactly but based on the overwhelming numbers of positive test even from people who didnt have any symptoms as covid I would agree that yes it was a free for all allowing hospitals to make up money lost because of now no surgeries.

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  Tgj1bmEN.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  100.3 KB

1 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 09-14-2021 at 04:21 PM.

5. Back To Top    #5265
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,925
      Given: 3,411
      I think a big player in this is if by any stretch hospitals can say it’s Covid they will get big money. And many of these patients are uninsured, flat ass broke, homeless etc. and the hospital wouldn’t get a dime from them. So if these people are of that nature you can dam well be assured it’ll me a Covid case so they get paid by the government

3 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #5266
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 432
      Given: 1,976
      Bullshit.
      You may want to research flu cases in 20-21.

0 Not allowed!

7. Back To Top    #5267
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Kicking Ass

Mood:
      Meh

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,087
      Given: 1,807
      The guy you fellas are calling out is only an administrator in a hospital. No sense trusting him especially since he is a long time member you would all gladly trust with your life if you were in one of his hospital beds. I am guessing he is just a crooked wolf in sheep's clothing who routinely risks his job, career, reputation and time in prison by defrauding the federal government of hundreds of thousands or even a million dollars over the last 18 months by instructing dozens of his staff to do the same whilst also risking the same in order to line the pockets of the billion dollar organization they work for to no benefit of their own. Insert sarcastic face palm emoji here.

6 Not allowed!
      Last edited by espringers; 09-14-2021 at 08:19 PM.

8. Back To Top    #5268
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      And?...

0 Not allowed!

9. Back To Top    #5269
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Kicking Ass

Mood:
      Meh

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      No "and"... form your own opinion. Just expressing mine of a fellow member

0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by espringers; 09-14-2021 at 08:49 PM.

10. Back To Top    #5270
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Tell him wear a MAGA hat to his office.

0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by Mr. Stevenson; 09-14-2021 at 08:38 PM.

11. Back To Top    #5271
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,925
      Given: 3,411
      The feds wouldn’t say shit. They want as many Covid positives and deaths that they can get

2 Not allowed!

12. Back To Top    #5272
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Kicking Ass

Mood:
      Meh

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/ho...9-death-count/

Decent read on the subject. Probably happens. But. Doubtful to the degree most think. Note the take on civil and criminal liabilities associated with this as well as any other medicaid fraud

0 Not allowed!

13. Back To Top    #5273
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Where did the flu hide?

0 Not allowed!

14. Back To Top    #5274
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Life is Good

Mood:
      Happy

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,684
      Given: 4,661
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Stevenson View Post
      Where did the flu hide?

It was wiped out with anti bacterial wipes on grocery carts

1 Not allowed!
      Life is Good

15. Back To Top    #5275
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate

Mood:
      Happy

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

16. Back To Top    #5276
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 517
      Given: 198
      You may want to research flu cases in 20-21.

No need. There could be many factors for decreasing flu numbers. None of which were underreporting of them and overreporting of COVID.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eyexer View Post
      I think a big player in this is if by any stretch hospitals can say it’s Covid they will get big money. And many of these patients are uninsured, flat ass broke, homeless etc. and the hospital wouldn’t get a dime from them. So if these people are of that nature you can dam well be assured it’ll me a Covid case so they get paid by the government
      No. The only federal money provided to facilities was for "extra expenses" related directly to COVID (ie: screening personnel salaries, sanitizing items, negative pressure room equipment, incident command salary expenses, etc). It is not due to the number of COVID + patients reported.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell him wear a MAGA hat to his office.
      Would a bumper sticker suffice?

0 Not allowed!

17. Back To Top    #5277
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      zzz

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 864
      Given: 439
      Quote Originally Posted by lunkerslayer View Post
      I find it interesting in the article that the second paragraph jumps right into pushing a vaccine for covid to slow it down but no push for the flu shot. If vaccines are the answer wouldn't you make the case to get both. Why mention only one. Hmmm I learned at a young age to recognize peer pressure and when I did it was usually something that was not good from me.

1 Not allowed!
      If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking till you do succeed. -Curly Howard

18. Back To Top    #5278
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate

Mood:
      Happy

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Quote Originally Posted by Achucker View Post
      I find it interesting in the article that the second paragraph jumps right into pushing a vaccine for covid to slow it down but no push for the flu shot. If vaccines are the answer wouldn't you make the case to get both. Why mention only one. Hmmm I learned at a young age to recognize peer pressure and when I did it was usually something that was not good from me.

COVID-19 seems to spread more easily than flu. However, as more people become fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19 should slow down. More information is available about COVID-19 vaccines and how well they work.

Compared to flu, COVID-19 can cause more serious illnesses in some people. COVID-19 can also take longer before people show symptoms and people can be contagious for longer. More information about differences between flu and COVID-19 is available in the different sections below.

Because some of the symptoms of flu, COVID-19, and other respiratory illnesses are similar, the difference between them cannot be made based on symptoms alone. Testing is needed to tell what the illness is and to confirm a diagnosis. People can be infected with both flu and the virus that causes COVID-19 at the same time and have symptoms of both influenza and COVID-19.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by espringers View Post
      https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/ho...9-death-count/

Decent read on the subject. Probably happens. But. Doubtful to the degree most think. Note the take on civil and criminal liabilities associated with this as well as any other medicaid fraud
      The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

“If we think it’s presumptive … we can go ahead and put down COVID-19,” Jensen said, “or even in some situations, even if it’s negative.” He pointed to the example of a 38-year-old man in Minnesota whose death was attributed to the coronavirus even though he tested negative.

The man’s mother, however, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that doctors determined the test result was likely a false negative. It’s not known exactly how common false negatives are in the U.S., but public health experts and doctors have raised concerns about many instances of tests showing negative results even when all other indicators point to COVID-19.

Fact sheets for different COVID-19 tests from the Food and Drug Administration note that a “negative result does not exclude the possibility of COVID-19. When diagnostic testing is negative, the possibility of a false negative result should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19. The possibility of a false negative result should especially be considered if the patient’s recent exposures or clinical presentation indicate that COVID-19 is likely, and diagnostic tests for other causes of illness (e.g., other respiratory illness) are negative.”
      espringers could you explain to the NDA members why you said that the clot shot does not have a virus in it and if that statement is true what exactly is in the clot shot.

- - - Updated - - -

No need. There could be many factors for decreasing flu numbers. None of which were underreporting of them and overreporting of COVID. prove it explain why a virus that has been around for over a hundred years miraculously vanishes in a year

- - - Updated - - -

No. The only federal money provided to facilities was for "extra expenses" related directly to COVID (ie: screening personnel salaries, sanitizing items, negative pressure room equipment, incident command salary expenses, etc). It is not due to the number of COVID + patients reported.

- - - Updated - - -

Would a bumper sticker suffice?
      see above

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-war...152500347.html
      more lies by dr death even though he basically funded the lab that created this virus

0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 09-15-2021 at 06:32 AM.

19. Back To Top    #5279
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,115
      Given: 695
      Didnt Medicare allow 20% upcharge for covid patients? To run out Oct 2021?

The private insurance covid people i assume the hospital didnt get this

Eyexer mentions people with no money ---they pay too---- they are paid by medicare or medicaid

No doubt covid had a adverse affect on hospitals clinics and just about every medical institute --- they loss money big time. I just took my dad in on Monday --- the delta is having no effect -- lines were long getting into the clinic. I actually like it when it was quiet. But quiet could have some real adverse effect on our medical system in rural Nodak.

0 Not allowed!

20. Back To Top    #5280
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate

Mood:
      Happy

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/fun...mic-an-update/
      While health care spending plummeted early in the pandemic, recent analysis show that health care spending is rebounding. Overall health spending was up 3.4% in the fourth quarter of 2020, as compared to 2019. Over the full year, 2020 health spending was down 1% overall compared to 2019, although the impact of COVID-19 varied by type of provider. Spending on physician office visits was down 3.8% for the year, hospital spending was relatively stable (0.1% higher than 2019), while laboratory spending increased 9.1%.

0 Not allowed!