User Tag List

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • WTF!?
  • zzz
  • Page 281 of 283 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283 LastLast
    Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 5642
    1. Back To Top    #5601
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      johnr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Dickinson
      Posts
      8,540
      NDA Points
      134,840
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 11,189
      Given: 9,460
      as of today I am able to choose for myself to not get the rona shot. I feel as though these days are limited.

      4 Not allowed!

    2. Back To Top    #5602
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      6,190
      NDA Points
      51,324
      NDA Level
      99
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,972
      Given: 3,423
      Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
      as of today I am able to choose for myself to not get the rona shot. I feel as though these days are limited.
      Nobody can ever make you take it if your willing to prevent it

      0 Not allowed!

    3. Back To Top    #5603
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      Name:  84XZ1rzk.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  81.7 KB

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    4. Back To Top    #5604
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Enjoying Life
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      BrokenBackJack's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Central, AZ
      Posts
      3,364
      NDA Points
      26,967
      NDA Level
      71
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,414
      Given: 16,092
      Classifieds
      1
      Talked with one of our friends a couple hours ago and she has had the Chinese Virus 3 times in the last year or year and a half. She also got the shots after her first confirmed Virus ordeal. She said everytime she had it, it took 20 days for her to feel ok enough to go back to work.
      She tested positive all 3 times too.
      So with her the shots definitely don't work but same goes for the natural immunity theory, at least with her.

      0 Not allowed!
      God, Family, Country, Green Bay Packers!

      Johnny 7


    5. Back To Top    #5605
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      guywhofishes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Faaargo, ND
      Posts
      12,734
      NDA Points
      421,408
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 19,118
      Given: 16,764
      wtf

      0 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

    6. Back To Top    #5606
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBackJack View Post
      Talked with one of our friends a couple hours ago and she has had the Chinese Virus 3 times in the last year or year and a half. She also got the shots after her first confirmed Virus ordeal. She said everytime she had it, it took 20 days for her to feel ok enough to go back to work.
      She tested positive all 3 times too.
      So with her the shots definitely don't work but same goes for the natural immunity theory, at least with her.
      I will take a gander and give my arm charm science theory on this woman being infected 3 times by the same virus, first time she was positive for the flu, next time she tested for the coof, 3 third time was a coof variant. If she wants answers as well as the rest of us people who have trust in science of yesteryear, she should look to have her blood tested for antibodies.
      https://cdi.bio/?gclid=CjwKCAjwh5qLB...xoCZ80QAvD_BwE
      Im sorry bbj but I don't believe her it's scientifically impossible to be infected by the same virus 3 different times in such a short time period unless someone can come up with a study that proves this theory is false and not one from the cdc propraganda machine. I am thinking it was 3 different virus strains which none the less I am happy she is still alive but if she wants answers check out virscan because I would be worried that there is something much worse going on.


      Name:  uXHmGfs7.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  97.7 KB
      https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/



      https://stateofthenation.co/?p=80785

      1 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 10-13-2021 at 05:05 PM.
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    7. Back To Top    #5607
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      6,190
      NDA Points
      51,324
      NDA Level
      99
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,972
      Given: 3,423
      Well one benefit may end up being birth control out of this

      0 Not allowed!

    8. Back To Top    #5608
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Hands stuck to a pig
       
      Mood:
      Friendly
       
      svnmag's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Here
      Posts
      5,952
      NDA Points
      37,206
      NDA Level
      84
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,325
      Given: 7,184
      Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBackJack View Post
      Talked with one of our friends a couple hours ago and she has had the Chinese Virus 3 times in the last year or year and a half. She also got the shots after her first confirmed Virus ordeal. She said everytime she had it, it took 20 days for her to feel ok enough to go back to work.
      She tested positive all 3 times too.
      So with her the shots definitely don't work but same goes for the natural immunity theory, at least with her.

      Godspeed to your friend. I don't cotton much to the tests. I believe dysentery or mono would test positive for this covid.

      2 Not allowed!
      Uncle Steve defines minnows as any small fish racing around to relax.

    9. Back To Top    #5609
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Enjoying Life
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      BrokenBackJack's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Central, AZ
      Posts
      3,364
      NDA Points
      26,967
      NDA Level
      71
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,414
      Given: 16,092
      Classifieds
      1
      The first 2 times she ended up in the hospital and the last time her husband caught it and she got it from him, neither of them ended up in the hospital the last time.
      They are doing blood tests on her trying to figure out how this can happen. Seems strange but the woman isn't a story teller that is for sure.
      How many variants are there out there for this crap? Keep hearing different variants from different Countries all the time.
      She owns and runs a restaurant.

      1 Not allowed!
      God, Family, Country, Green Bay Packers!

      Johnny 7


    10. Back To Top    #5610
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      guywhofishes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Faaargo, ND
      Posts
      12,734
      NDA Points
      421,408
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 19,118
      Given: 16,764
      Quote Originally Posted by lunkerslayer View Post
      Holy crap. So the protein that mRNA injections instruct your body to make cause the damage????

      A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work
      COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

      1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
      2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
      3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.


      - - - Updated - - -

      good finds Lunk

      1 Not allowed!
      Last edited by guywhofishes; 10-14-2021 at 07:50 AM.
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

    11. Back To Top    #5611
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      Yep been sitting on those articles for awhile waiting for someone to explain to me how the clot shot works, but no one wanted to take the bait. I figured the guy from the medical field who gave us a duzey as to why the flu magically disappeared, the guy who sits around the fire with friends tipping back cold ones would have the answer, or even the guy who has so called doctor friends would have the answer. Maybe all three knew, since they tasted the shit and were pissed that they tasted the shit didn't want to give up the con. Well I have been waiting for a meme for a long time so I could cut and paste just like some hate those for some reason but only when I do it everyone gets a free ride.
      The issue here is no one knows what is going to happen to all the people in the world that took the jab because they were told at the beginning that you had a 90% chance of being protected from the coof, got a free donut, beer, or even money, and the last were threatened with thier livelihood.
      The biggest problem of them all is no one gets to be held accountable when shit gets bad for all those people who where in the three groups, no one is going to come and save them when they lose everything because of some health problems. NO ONE

      1 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    12. Back To Top    #5612
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      guywhofishes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Faaargo, ND
      Posts
      12,734
      NDA Points
      421,408
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 19,118
      Given: 16,764
      what irks me is how intellectually uncurious most people are - and they're so willing to accept "the consensus" of a bunch of other people who've been asleep at the switch in my opinion (CDC, WHO, MSM, etc.)

      thank God for substack and other sources of info - or we'd ALL be helpless lemmings

      - - - Updated - - -

      Exhibit A of why we shouldn't take big pharma's word - VERIFY!!!!

      https://www.drugwatch.com/vioxx/

      2 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

    13. Back To Top    #5613
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2NX1J6

      This is the fact check that claims the spike protein are safe which when you see all the evidence at hand someone is lying here, which one is lying we will see its only a matter of time.

      And another thing I'm very disappointed in president trump and his continued support for the clot shot, yeah I said it what's his angle, is someone paying him I definitely know it's not big pharma, they were pissed when he lowered drug prices only to have xiden stop that from happening. I don't know what his angle is I'm just posting my frustration with his lack of insight. Or maybe my lack of insight I don't know for sure but I am terrified of the jab and I'm not an antivaxxer. I just being honest here because someone is lying here and I would like to know the truth and so I will keep posting my information some will claim its false and look at the evidence that we can clearly see with our own two eyes that something isn't right here, or what is going to happen in the future to all those people.

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    14. Back To Top    #5614
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      guywhofishes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Faaargo, ND
      Posts
      12,734
      NDA Points
      421,408
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 19,118
      Given: 16,764
      you should post those too - at the same time

      a guy doesn't have the time to do the work of fact-checking everything from every angle - I appreciate reading the "fact checkers" too

      to avoid confirmation bias - of which I often suffer

      0 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

    15. Back To Top    #5615
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      https://www.bitchute.com/video/QmBVNbCIK8di/

      Here is Dr brindle

      - - - Updated - - -

      Yes I agree I will try to post fact checks better thanks for pointing that out guywhoiswise


      For the uninitiated, Mayo Clinic trained pathologist Dr. Cole




      https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-patholog...er-organs.html

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    16. Back To Top    #5616
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      guywhofishes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Faaargo, ND
      Posts
      12,734
      NDA Points
      421,408
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 19,118
      Given: 16,764
      This article is the entire COVID shitshow wrapped up in one man's story.

      https://spectatorworld.com/topic/byr...ntific-debate/

      Please take the time to read his open letter too (contained in this article) end to end.

      It's awesome. What a brave man.

      4 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

    17. Back To Top    #5617
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      3,697
      NDA Points
      169,337
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      14
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,123
      Given: 710
      All you have to do is take a lisinoprol and crestor ---- I said that on the onset of this thread. Nobody listens finally you people wake up.

      I have been exposed to covid over and over and over -- -boom nothing -- bulletproof ace is inhibited and no fat for it to hang onto; shot is basically worthless as it has to climb the same fence.

      Can you say the same?

      35ldl baby -- bring it

      0 Not allowed!

    18. Back To Top    #5618
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      The problem short is your lack of evidence unlike the other drugs we know to be effective against the coof, I have not seen any studies on high blood pressure pills helping someone with the coof. I take both those pills so I have weight in the argument and would be willing to say yeah that might work. But on the other hand putting up memes of Sanford Health providing nothing but a picture with nothing to elaborate on its meaning.

      I know you probably dislike me for negative repping you and signing it by the way, which only proves one thing it cause more animosity towards those who do sign it only to have it thrown back in thier face for being brave enough to sign it. Just think what kid of site nda would be if we signed evertime we didn't like what was posted NOBODY would express any kind of opinions except of me of course I don't care about the neg rep thing.

      Short you are a valuable member of this site and I am glad you are here, we don't always see eye to eye on everything but that picture was disgusting and I'm glad it was only posted once but many people were offended when they "t shirts" were everywhere during the UND/NDSU games and believe or not were one of the reasons why UND had to retire the name because people like you felt it wasn't hurting anyone, like i said if I wore a t shirt with Jesus getting down with the prostitute what do you think people would say free speech no its not if it's offensive.

      Where do we draw the line I don't know should i have got so worked up about it probably not would I have given you a bad rep today absolutely not why because we live in a different world then when it was first posted, our freedoms everyday are being challenged because someone doesn't like what they see instead of not clicking on that thread or needing to comment on that post. So for what it's worth I regret that neg rep and should have realized then that short is an asshole and I shouldn't waste my time commenting on his poor tast in humor.

      Anyways short tell me more about these two drugs you speak of and why they are beneficial to me since i take them, my ego has been challenged because i just thought I was a walking fucking miracle not knowing that my high blood pressure meds maybe helping me some how from getting the coof.

      0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 10-14-2021 at 12:07 PM.
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    19. Back To Top    #5619
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      wjschmaltz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Location
      Southcentral AK
      Posts
      259
      NDA Points
      35,279
      NDA Level
      82
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 985
      Given: 55
      This is worth your time. Joe Rogan had CNN’s chief medical analysis on yesterday. Not sure what the guy was thinking going on since Joe is currently suing CNN for defamation.

      https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-r...s-network-lies

      2 Not allowed!
      Hunting and fishing photos

    20. Back To Top    #5620
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Juanr for senate
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      6,427
      NDA Points
      555,192
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,745
      Given: 2,918
      https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...eep-it-secret/
      Even though I don't watch basketball this is the first confirmed athlete to accuse the clot shot of ending his season.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by wjschmaltz View Post
      This is worth your time. Joe Rogan had CNN’s chief medical analysis on yesterday. Not sure what the guy was thinking going on since Joe is currently suing CNN for defamation.

      https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-r...s-network-lies
      Atta boy wj posting some information that goes against the media and Biden establisment
      I like Joe Rogan podcast was a time were I thought he was a judas retracting his statement on the coof earlier this year but I think when he was infected with the coof it opened his eyes when he took those alternative meds. He has a huge following

      - - - Updated - - -

      Name:  YowFRFWM.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  75.1 KB
      The clot shot is still not approved by the fda regardless as to what lame street media tells you

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About Nodak Angler

      NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

    Business & Contact

    Follow us on

    Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube